Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos from 3/2 Episode (Solstice)

Hey, I'll say it now, my toes are mofo fugly.

I still think April has pretty toes and Shandi has ugly toes so nyah nyah nyuk nyuk

FORT Regular
    Yay..I love these....U can actually see their faces..unlike those cheap jerks at UPN....They all actually look much better like this...even Camille's look decent .....I don't like April's at all...Mercede's picture is much more beautiful in this format......great!!! THANK U SO MUCH
    Shandi looked good in the other...but this one is great!!

cheap jerks at upn... lol you're too funny shandifan!

FORT Fan
    I loved Mercedes.

I think April looks hot - Temperature hot (because of her dress color and skin color) and slang hot.

Shandi looks hot too (slang hot) but there are so many models out there who can achieve that rail thin porcelain ethereal Nordic look

April is one of those 'rare finds', and I believe Eric said that verbatim on Episode 3

commercial or not, i really like mercedes' picture- its so pretty, my favorite this shoot

I like the colors of April's dress, but I don't like her pose. I think Shandi's look is very complete. Skin, hair, glasses, dress, all in the same palette and very flattering to her. I like Mercede's, except I don't like her hunched shoulders.

Camille's crack me up. I hate to say it, but it looks like that stone in between her legs is going straight up her.....
    Could that explain the look on her face?
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl
    I like the colors of April's dress, but I don't like her pose.
    I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl
    Camille's crack me up. I hate to say it, but it looks like that stone in between her legs is going straight up her.....
    It being her last pic, a caption at the bottom saying "Need we say more?" would have been hysterical (but mean, very Janice too)

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Gosh, thanks for posting these, they’re terrific!

This is my favorite photo shoot. Now that I see the larger versions, I really like Mercedes’ picture. She looks fierce. Shandi’s photo is very striking, but a little disconcerting. She’s so very pale. (And didn’t Tyra tell them not to wear nail polish?) I still love Yoanna’s photo. That girl just knows how to turn her head and body just so, to make the best lines and shapes. April’s photo is lovely, as usual. She does not look like a corpse. (However, there is something of a “morning after” vibe there. Looks to me like she partied a little too hard and can’t quite make it all the way home.)

As for Camille? Besides the obvious fact that it’s a terrible photo and I’m 100% sure that she had better ones, it looks like she’s standing on her toes because that column is going right up her bum. Ouch!

Shandi looks amazing in this format! About her hands/feet - it's understandable, she's tall. I bet all the girls have large feet (except maybe April). I guess what's weird about Shandi's feet are that they're pointy, long toes, and don't have much arch. Oh well. It can't be that big of a deal.
    Mercedes: The dress is beautiful, but I understand what Eric said about the photograph not "taking you there."
    April: If I saw this photo in a magazine, I would seriously think it was Christina Aguilera.

I think April and Yoanna are the two who really know how to pose. They consistently produce good photographs and also are potentially the most versatile. Shandi's pose seems easy, though I guess it doesn't matter how the photo was taken, as long as it's good. And she did nail the expression... But if Tyra is looking for the most versatile model with the most drive and independence -- it's just not Shandi.

PS: Thanks for these big photos! I do think people should consider that this is not the format in which they were meant to be seen, though.