Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Final (whatever) predictions

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Great questiion! Tough Question! i love the top 4 that they have, but i definitely would have wanted to see Sara in the top 5; she reminds me a little of Sophia Loren and I would have loved to see her with wild romantic hair.

given that, and a good picture, i could definitely see her in the top four (minus April or Yoanna)

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I know that I am going to get flamed, but I like the final four. I think that the show has done a decent job so far....
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Sara, April, Yoanna, Mercedes.

A lot of people are pushing April out of the top three or four, and I really can't see that. By no stretch of the imagination is Mercedes doing better then April. Also, Yoanna has that whole body issue, which seems worse then the analytical issue. Sara was pretty, but none of her photos were better then Aprilís worst photo. The only competition (in my humble opinion) for April is Shandi. I think that this competition is a toss up between them.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Yeah, Croft, I don't get why people don't think April should be in the Final 4. I think it's only because they want their favorites in the top 4 (For example, I would want Jenascia in the top 4 but I don't see her making it XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Yeah, Croft, I don't get why people don't think April should be in the Final 4. I think it's only because they want their favorites in the top 4 (For example, I would want Jenascia in the top 4 but I don't see her making it XD)
    I think my problem is the fact that I never really loved any of the people. I like April and Shandi, and think they do the best work, but none inspires the same passion that Elyse did. I never understood the whole Jenascia thing. She was mildly amusing, but I could never see her winning, so I was not invested in her on this show. Same with Mercedes. She is cute, but I never thought that she could win (I will eat my socks if she does!)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Yoanna, April, Jenascia, Mercedes

i would have mercedes, yoanna, shandi and sara. sorry april, but you just don't do it for me.

Shandi, April, Sara, Yoanna
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

OOOOO Love your avatar Socal.

I have a love/hate relationship with eyes. Like if it's done in a creepy way, it totally creeps/freaks me out but when it's done all pretty, I adore them so much. Definately one of my favorite graphics when done prettified.