Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which photos do you DISLIKE the most?

The only thing I saw wrong with Xiomaras was her face. I liked the pose, but the face urghhh.

heh xiomara's is jsut as bad, but shandi's was up closer heh

Quote Originally Posted by ShandiRocks
    We can obviously see who you're for!!
    well right now, april and mercedes - i think they're pretty consistent- yoanna is consistent too, but i think her face is a bit scary (SKELETOR/Maria Shriver Redux)

Oh, my tutor was over on Monday and I was looking at the top model site, and he points to Yoanna and goes "That one looks like Michael Jackson"

XD XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Oh, my tutor was over on Monday and I was looking at the top model site, and he points to Yoanna and goes "That one looks like Michael Jackson"

XD XD

I think Shandi's underwater photo was bad because it really did look like she was drowning by her body position, and her face looks a little blank.

Shandi's picture may be bad, but I really think Xiomara's picture was worse. The face is awful. (looking at it makes me want to shiver) I don't care for her pose either, but the main thing was the face setting me off. I'm personally don't like Xiomara's face (facial expression). Sorry, Xiomara fans. I still laugh thinking about the crack comment made a few episodes ago. She really did look like she was crack or some sort of drugs.

OMG I know ShandiRocks! I was cracking up because he's never even heard of the show or anything, and I just found it hilarious because that's the exact same thing some people here have said. (Though I STILL don't see it!! )

OMG, that crack moment will go down forever in ANTM history.

I wanna see a close up of Shandi's Queench photo. I can SWEAR her cheeks are puffed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    OMG I know ShandiRocks! I was cracking up because he's never even heard of the show or anything, and I just found it hilarious because that's the exact same thing some people here have said. (Though I STILL don't see it!! )
    I don't really see it either, but anybody who comments she supposably looks like Michael Jackson, just makes me laugh. Michael Jackson is so scary looking. If I just saw him walking on my block right now, I would be really scared. His face is just so... (shivers). I'd probably lock my doors and if he rang my doorbell, I don't think I would answer it.

Oh well, so back to Yoanna. Like Frosty and I agree, can somebody please explain why she looks like Michael Jackson?

Did you see him during his court appearence? His nose had like... this weird bony part on the tip and he had hair all on his chin covering his little cleft chin.

*cracks up on the won't answer doorbell line*

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast