Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which photos do you DISLIKE the most?

i really do not understand what is so likeable about shandi's steve madden picture! why do you guys like it? (i am not trying to be mean, just really trying to understand)

to me, the picture of the boots and her long white legs are good...but her upper body is horrid. she is too rigid in the shoulders, her face is completey blank, her hair is covering what could be nice lines from her arms, and her blush is way to defined and the wrong color, the rest of her face has no definition either from expression or makeup.

about the only thing that works for it from my stand point is the nice contrast between the color of her skin and her outfit.

please tell me what i am missing!

Quote Originally Posted by starrylea
    i really do not understand what is so likeable about shandi's steve madden picture! why do you guys like it? (i am not trying to be mean, just really trying to understand)

to me, the picture of the boots and her long white legs are good...but her upper body is horrid. she is too rigid in the shoulders, her face is completey blank, her hair is covering what could be nice lines from her arms, and her blush is way to defined and the wrong color, the rest of her face has no definition either from expression or makeup.

about the only thing that works for it from my stand point is the nice contrast between the color of her skin and her outfit.

please tell me what i am missing!
    i dont' like it that much either. but its far better than the pic she chose (if you saw the episode, they had to chose what they thought was their best pic), but man- i was like girl... brush your hair! BRUSH YOUR HAIR!

What photo did she choose? I don't remember.

omg, shandi's queench- that has got to be the worst of the worst!

On this week's episode, when they showed the flashback when Nole said in the water shoot she looked "electrified" and they showed shandi with her eyes all popping out and her cheeks puffed up! HILARIOUS. PUFFERFISH, PUFFERFISHIE!

I don't even have to THINK about this . . .

Shandi's underwater pic was so bad I was DYING laughing!

All Shandi fans: Sorry about that!

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I know we are talking about a certain photo but I can not pick between ANY of the underwater ones. I think all most all of them turned out ugly

I didn't like the entire underwater shoot. I felt like it was thrown in there just to push the girls. If they want to do a water shot film them on the beach or in sea world swimming with the dolphins. It made no sense to me. Just like the sunglass shoot.. could you really see the sunglasses?? I mean if this was in a magazine and not blown up.

All the girls have their ups and downs this season. I think April is way too driven to win.. not for the sake of wanting modeling so badly but she's just competitive. Shandi is tall and thin good for high fashion but her photos aren't always great. Yoanna.. she lost weight and she should have been put right onto an exercise program like pilates or something.. not boxing. Mercedes is beautiful but her face is too round.

I think Shandi might succumb to the pressure next week. To go from nerd geek whose family doesn't even hug her to men drooling after her might have gone to her head. Its obvious from her over reaction to her boyfriend going to the movies with some other girl who was both married and had a little kid that she's slightly immature. I just hope she doesn’t go back to drugs or alcohol to kick her habit and possible addictions are difficult. The modeling world is high pressure, if she wins I hope she can handle it. And for god sakes stop featuring her comments on the show. I'm sick of that ugly pulled back hairstyle and geek shirt!!
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    these are the photographs i didn't like

bethany's eve
    heather's steve madden
    heather's laundry
    catie's laundry
    catie's un-glamour shot
    shandi's eve
    shandi's steve madden
    shandi's underwater
    shandi's glamour
    xiomara's laundry
    xiomara's underwater
    xiomara's steve madden
    cammille's verona shot
    yoanna's audrey
    yoanna's glamour shot
    We can obviously see who you're for!!

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    omg, shandi's queench- that has got to be the worst of the worst!
    It was a bad photo, but not the worst. Did you see Xiomara's? It was far worse!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast