Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 Portfolio: Solstice

Episode 8 Portfolio: Solstice

It has been a while since I have been in here participating with all of you. So I thought I would jump back into things by posting the portfolio photos from episode 8 that can be found on the UPN site (and yes, the images are still small!!) http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model2/...y/photos.shtml

April

Camille

Mercedes

Shandi

Yoanna

FORT Regular
    Shandi's is by far the best one. Yoanna comes in second...the rest don't even come close to the calibre of Shandi's or even Yoanna's.

Thanks for taking the time to post these!

My favorites in order:
    Shandi
    April
    Yoanna
    Mercedes
    Camille

You know, if they had given Shandi's pose to April, her photo would have been better and would have been the highly complimented one. *nod, nod*

i think they're all pretty good- except camille's- hers is so freakin bad :-(

1 Shandi - This sort of shoot is made for her.
    2 Yoanna - I love this photo. It looks magical.
    3 April - It's only a weak photo for April. Hey, it's cool to look like a corpse!
    4 Mercedes - I like the pose: tall and elegant. You can't see her face in this small picture, which probably helps.

500 Camille - No need to comment.

FORT Regular
    Mercedes looks a little awkward in her photo...not elegant...just hunch backed....but i still love her...and April just looks dead..Im dissapointed because she's usually great...but she just looks odd...and Camille..as we've all said already.....ugh.............an yway...I can't stop taking my eyes of Shandi's photograph ..its so incapsulating...it makes you keep wanting to look at it.

Oh seriously Salome. I love how you said *italics* for April. Because it was. Compare her weak photo to the other girls, and it still blows some others out of the water.

Shandi won this one, no one even came close. I like how April's body looks, but that's a weird make-up job on her face, doesn't even look like her. Camille looks like she has to pee really bad, and can't wait till it's over. Yoanna, great face, but wish the body was more willowy ( is that a word ). Mercedes, just o.k, but not wow.

FORT Newbie
    I'm sure there must have been a better Camille picture. She looks so awful in that photo.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast