Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ANTM contestant sites

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Modeling Kit...Autographed pictures...LINGERIE?!?! Looks like someone is suffering from severe Tyra-syndrome...and seeing that she got cut the second round, her intense narcissisim is all the more annoying. Looking at her pictures, I definitely have to say that the judge's assessment of lher ooking too cheap was right on the nose, the fact that they used the same criticism on Sara is absolutely outrageous, though. I do have to note that Katie probably would had made a pretty good Salma Hayek. I see a lot of similarities.

it's too bad the shandi.com stuff isn't alcoholic, or that would have been tremendously ironic.

Oh, so Katic Cleary WAS in Playboy, then? Not surprised, she so seems like a bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Well UPN must have given those pictures. It does seem like an official web site
    But...why would the two girls be sharing a site? If #1 Mercedes got farther than Jenascia. They would most likely combine two weaker contestants together IF they needed too.
    Doesn't the site say Official FAN site?? I don't think that that's there OFFICIAL site.

it doesn't have to be a FAN site.
    But anyways. I want to see Sara's site up soon. I hope it will be sexy

FORT Newbie

Portfolios

I have been looking all over the place for the full portfolios of all the girls... the thing is, every picture I find is cut off. For example, the shots from the body-paint episode, and the girl-on-girl photos, are supposed to be full body shots, but I can't find them anywhere.... It's really starting to bug me. Can anyone help?

Hi! This is my first post, though I have been lurking forever! I am totally addicted to this show.
    Deliciousappleb, try this to get full length shots of the body paint
    image.upn.c a m / (of course put in com for cam)shows/top_model2/images/wallpapers/cat_1600.jpg
    this will get you catie's photo.

I can't post the link, but if you plug the first three letters of the other girl's names (ex. yoa for yoanna, apr for april) in where it says cat, you can get the other girl's photo's.

Hope this is what you are looking for!

FORT Fogey
    Instead of starting out that link with "image" put in a "www." Worked for me!
    Last edited by ChicagoViewer; 08-13-2004 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvelyai
    Modeling Kit...Autographed pictures...LINGERIE?!?! Looks like someone is suffering from severe Tyra-syndrome...and seeing that she got cut the second round, her intense narcissisim is all the more annoying. Looking at her pictures, I definitely have to say that the judge's assessment of lher ooking too cheap was right on the nose, the fact that they used the same criticism on Sara is absolutely outrageous, though. I do have to note that Katie probably would had made a pretty good Salma Hayek. I see a lot of similarities.
    Yeeaaah, that 'modeling kit'. I wonder if you'd have to be 18 or older to buy it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234