Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Camille -- She's Not As Crazy As You May Think

FORT Newbie

Interview with Camille -- She's Not As Crazy As You May Think

So according to Camille, she wasn't implying she had an eating disorder, she was just implying she was off taking pills. :rolleyes Not really a big improvement in my opinion.

Also, I liked this quote in response to the question was she surprised to be eliminated: "I am never surprised"

I'm sorry, BabyChica, this didn't change my opinion of her. I'm not a Camille hater, but her attitude that she knows better than everyone really puts me off. She had many chances to change when the judges told her they didn't like it. Why did she keep on trying to alter the competitions to fit her? Do they let you do that in Miss Florida?

I think she has a chance of making some kind of career out of this exposure, but not as the winner of this show. Maybe she should run her own beauty pageant or modeling agency.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    So according to Camille, she wasn't implying she had an eating disorder, she was just implying she was off taking pills. :rolleyes Not really a big improvement in my opinion.

Also, I liked this quote in response to the question was she surprised to be eliminated: "I am never surprised"

She said she saw Yoanna take energy boosters and she also stated that Yoanna could have been off playing in a corner for all she knew. But again, on the show, she never said anything about what Yoanna was or may have been doing.

My new respect for her is because of her focus on getting an education first and then everything else.

And yes, "I am never surpised", I liked that too.

SHE IS C-R-A-Z-Y!
    She talks in the self important stilted way to denote that she's a woman of intelligence and grace and charm. BLECH.

"[The vespa driver] went out of his way to get me some gelatos, which is ice cream in Italian..."
    HAHAHAHA

"My favorite part was having the opportunity to work with the industry's top professionals, and just being able to learn from their experience and how much they've grown, so I can apply that in my own life."
    BLECH! THIS gal is so FAKE! That's a grossly rehearsed soundbyte response if I've ever heard one. And I have.

"I love to go to a restaurant, and not just have the food o the plate, but to actually see that the chef put an artistic twist on the placement of the food."
    She OVERTALKS everything that comes out of her mouth.

"Actually, in pageants, you don't do that much walking..."

"Alot of my fans come up to me crying..."

Oh I can't continue. More Camilleophilia and my brain will run out of my ears!!!!

JaniceDcan'thandleitanymore!!

"My new respect for her is because of her focus on getting an education first and then everything else."

hahaha...that's respectable...but is a model going to get a top contract at 22 with a BA from Howard or wherever...
    or at 16 with her priorities set straight?
    hmmmmmm?

JaniceDknowswhichansweriscorre ct.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    SHE IS C-R-A-Z-Y!
    She talks in the self important stilted way to denote that she's a woman of intelligence and grace and charm. BLECH.

Love or hate her, she is who she is!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JaniceDRocks
    "My new respect for her is because of her focus on getting an education first and then everything else."

hahaha...that's respectable...but is a model going to get a top contract at 22 with a BA from Howard or wherever...
    or at 16 with her priorities set straight?
    hmmmmmm?

JaniceDknowswhichansweriscorre ct.

Education is always #1. "Beauty fades (modeling), dumb is forever (no education)"

Anyhoo...You just keep knocking back those mugs of hater-ade.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by BabyChica
    Love or hate her, she is who she is!
    No...she is not who she is and that's EXACTLY the problem with Camille! She's this fake-o robot girl who can't do anything without trying to anticipate what someone watching or instructing her would think they want her to do. That answer sounds like Camille herself said it!

On every challenge she did this weird-o pose or vogue or flailing on the floor thing or strange dance or walk or answer...and it was so non-organic and contrived....

YUCK. hahahaha...
    She's a mess, bless her heart.
    JaniceD

Quote Originally Posted by BabyChica
    Education is always #1. "Beauty fades (modeling), dumb is forever (no education)"

Anyhoo...You just keep knocking back those mugs of hater-ade.

Peace
    Big mistake there. If you are insinuating that an "Education" automatically grants "Intelligence" then I'd suggest you look into an "Education" yourself because you are sorely mistaken.

If a person has a goal to succeed in an career like modeling, that's quite a limited window of opportunity...unless you are Elyse and you can complete three degrees by age 20.

There's always time for "Education"...serious modeling there isn't.

JaniceD!

My signature on a piece of paper for a crying fan means more to me that the piece of paper of a diploma. LOL. Now there's a beauty queen answer if I ever heard one. Janice you nailed it again. I've signed up for Camille's website, that was quick, like the fame hungry diva she is, she's going to take this and run with as far as she can go. What was that about Yoanna's energy boosts in powder form, sounds an awful lot like cocaine to me.....

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast