Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Camille -- She's Not As Crazy As You May Think

Are you staying in touch with any of the other girls from the show?

No. Iím not allowed to stay in touch with any of the other girls, but I will be seeing them at the finale party in LA, and itíll be great.
    haha what does she mean she is not allowed?? Mercedes and Sara hangout.
    Catie and Xiomara stay in touch. I think she might just be hiding the fact that she didn't really have friends, and as she said she wasn't there to make friends

This interview just cemented the fact that I think Camille was portrayed EXACTLY like she is in real life on the show... Her answers are all so contrived, she is a beauty queen with an attitude personified.. Really, READ the things she says... It's as if she has sat at home in a corner (no friends, so she *Does have the time) and written down answers to ANY question that could be asked of her... It's ridiculous, she is ridiculous, and I'm SO glad to see her gone...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    This interview just cemented the fact that I think Camille was portrayed EXACTLY like she is in real life on the show... Her answers are all so contrived, she is a beauty queen with an attitude personified.. Really, READ the things she says... It's as if she has sat at home in a corner (no friends, so she *Does have the time) and written down answers to ANY question that could be asked of her... It's ridiculous, she is ridiculous, and I'm SO glad to see her gone...
    Exactly.

It was not a good idea to read this topic while eating ramen.

she's always gonna be a Runner up Beauty Queen. Not a title Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I think so too. So many of her sound-bites could have been self-edited and they would have been fine. She has had time to see the show and she is now perpetuating her "sista with attitude" stereotype the interviewer was talking about. She reminds me of that former star who married Mike Tyson... Robin Givens!!
    Shaken, not stirred.

OK.

I dove in and read the TV Rules Camille interview.

No, she's not as crazy as we may think.

She's CRAZIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she's not as crazy as we may think. She's CRAZIER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha!! That's hillarious and eerily true!!

From Camille's interview she said, " ...........Thatís what you display on stage in a pageant, versus modeling, where you pretty much just see the girls in print or on runways, you donít hear their voice. ......."

Well, if we don't have to hear her talk then maybe modeling should be her career.

What are your plans now? Where will we see you next?

Right now itís a down time for us, until the end of the show, but a lot of casting companies and agencies have been calling me wanting to book me for movies and tv. They want to write in that Ďsista with an attitudeí, and its all fine. As they say, Iím the girl you love to hate, and if it works out to my benefit, its absolutely fine. Iím really hoping that IMG will offer me a contract so I can get on the runway and prove myself. The TV show to me was the easy part, the hard part now is to get out there.

I guess the Sista with an attitude is a poor portrayal unless you're getting paid for it. There's nothing like promoting what you think is a negative stereotype for others while you can get paid.

FORT Newbie
    this is BS. from what i read from the others interviews they have mentioned they do keep on contact with those they were close with on the show.
    check out the tv guide interviews of them

---Are you staying in touch with any of the other girls from the show?

No. Iím not allowed to stay in touch with any of the other girls, but I will be seeing them at the finale party in LA, and itíll be great. ----
    Last edited by fluff; 03-04-2004 at 07:11 AM.

I'm still shocked that Camille described Mercedes as ugly in her chat. Wotta ego.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast