Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

OK peeps and peepettes,
    I'm seeing alot of this subject on various different threads...so let's try to all suck face together here, ok?
    Yeah...everyone's got the "aawwww Shandi" thing goin' on. And some people got the "she's a terrible HO!!!" thing goin' on.
    Well, here's JaniceD's take on all things Shandi, her screaming phone boyfriend and that brief glimpse of her violently tongue kissing a hunky Italian at the end of last night's show.
    Let's imagine being from one of the middle states (it gives me goosebumps, but try)...working at Walgreens and being nerdy, shy and abused. Now put on top of that:
    1) Suddenly being SEXY! HOT AS HELL and having Tyra Banks tell you, you are HOT AS HELL!
    2) Cameras cameras cameras
    3) Sexy Italian Men
    4) Suddenly being in Italy, seeing the world.
    5) Succeeding at this show...very possibly even WINNING!
    6) Likely a bit o' vino.

Countless other things....what I'm getting at is. Shandi is still a very young, very inexperienced person. And young love is full of tragedy. Heart wrenching, crying for two weeks straight, want to tear your hair out anguish! But it's worth all the movie nights and snuggles and kisses. When I hear her and the boyfriend talking about dates and tossing insecurities at one another...well, it's cute...but I think it's pretty obvious puppy love has wet the carpet.

So BRAVO Shandi! You are growing and you are learning and you are becoming an ADULT woman who is (I HOPE) going to travel the world and see alot of temptation. I hope she's strong enough to resist it and doesn't end up a strung out cokehead model somewhere. So anyways, I'm in favor of Shandi "cheating" (whatever, we're animals, it's in our nature to cheat) on her boyfriend...
    BUT...I'm not in favor of Tyra...POSSIBLY?...stacking the cards against these girls to toss some temptation their way.
    The cute men on Vespas? I don't know...but remember, on this show it's Tyra's world. Nothing is by chance......NOTHING! Reality TV has nothing to do with Reality people...remember that mantra.
    Afterall, wasn't one of the show's first photo shoots that of Eve in the Garden of Eden?

JaniceDLOVESopenmouthedkisses! !

i agree. i just don't understand why they'd send over hunks to their apartment or wherever they have that hot tub. i'm don't see how this is part of the competition. oh, the temptation!!

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    JaniceD : Do you think that Shandi will be eliminated next week?

I hope not!
    I read is US weekly that she makes a personal choice that has some rather serious consequences.

I'm betting my martini that Shandi does the UNTHINKABLE...OH LORD MY HEART IS RACING JUST CONSIDERING IT...and, feeling so guilty..

drops out of the competition!!!

EGADS!!!

lord I hope not. Although it's bee a trend in reality TV lately (see Survivior!!)
    JaniceD

FORT Newbie
    I agreed with what you said JaniceD, but i thinks she did more than just kissing. According to her phone with her boyfriend, she had sex with one of the hunky and yummy Italian guy. Dont get me wrong, I agreed that cheating while in committed relationship is wrong. However, I think its a sign that maybe she is not ready for that kind of commitment yet. In the past 8 weeks we have seen Shandi go from an awkard and shy individual working in Wal-green to self-confidence woman with a goal. Anywho, she is still young....

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    i agree. i just don't understand why they'd send over hunks to their apartment or wherever they have that hot tub. i'm don't see how this is part of the competition. oh, the temptation!!
    For our own viewing enjoyment. But somehow, I can vision Tyra Banks saying, as a top model, you have to blah...blah...blah...and blah with guys.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

FORT Newbie
    Shandi is still ugly. Her ears are so big, she should always wear her hair down. Italian guys will sleep with anyone, I hope she doesn't feel special

I totally agree Janice.

FORT Regular
    I guess we can only really know what happens until next week...(or the week after if they air one of those stupid filler episodes recapping the last 8....can someone tell me if that's what is going to be on next week?? ) ...the whole thing about Shandi actually sleeping with the guy....ummm.....everyone is talking about it as if they watched the episode and saw it happen ...we dont know yet..and we all know how UPN really HYPE HYPE HYPES up those teasers...anyway....I hope she doesn't drop out..but hey..maybe the whole emotions and everything will work in her favour...maybe it will shape her character ....could work..anyway..i dont see her going anywhere unless she takes herself out..and I hope that doesnt happen.

I doubt Shandi's sobbing is over simply kissing some Italian guy. People change, life changes you, she's not going to be the same mid-west Walgreens, clerk after this entire experience. The old saying ' You can't go home again", she's left Kansas and like it or not is in Oz and I hope she takes time to smell the technicolor roses! I hope all the girls have a little romance, it's just a tragedy to be young, beautiful in Italy and worried about the boyfriend back home, this isn't as heatless as it sounds, it's just life is too short.

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast