Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

FORT Newbie

Let's Think About this

Every interview with every model that has left the show has said that the tapes didn't show every side to them. Who's to say with the magic of creative editing, they wanted to make us think that she "did it" with the italian guy. It is possible to feel guilty by just kissing and groping someone else. We have to wait and see the end.

Stop using big words!

What's masochistic mean?

On the preview this is what was said almost exactly:

Eric: "You slept with him?? What were you thinking?!"
    Shandi: "I'm sorry, honey!!"

At this point, she could have boinked the whole Italian Army, circus clowns and medieval dwarfs. As long as I don't have to hear about her regrets, revenge or "accidents", I don't care. If that's okay with her morals or standards, well, she can have an itchy good time. I hope some of us aren't treated to another hypocritical, double standard crying scene with her boyfriend.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    On the preview this is what was said almost exactly:

Eric: "You slept with him?? What were you thinking?!"
    Shandi: "I'm sorry, honey!!"
    She could just be saying i'm sorry and they cut out where she said she didn't and she was just apologizing for the whole event

But she said "I'm sorry honey!!"

It would be weird if she said "I'm sorry honey!" "I didn't have sex with him!!"

Does that make sense to you?

With Shandi's strange relationship, she could have gone to the sacred movie event at the Temple of the Cinema without that boyfriend from back home. That would have been their own 14 3/8 commandment.

it doesn't surprise me that shandi was unfaithful. i'm sorry that she was, but when you go from getting NO attention to being one of the most attractive women in the room, it's bound to be awkward. my guess is she never received much attention from guys in the past and suddenly these beautiful men are falling all over her. temptation is tough. that's why it's called temptation. here's hoping it doesn't ruin her stint on the show b/c i really like her being around. keeps things interesting.

, my thoughts exactly
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Well here's my humble opinion:
    Shandi comes from a family who does not show love, nor care and her boyfriend is a great guy and loves her and she loves him, yet now she is this beautiful "model" which if you remember how she was in the beginning of the show, she was not a beautiful "model", therefore I think it is safe to bet that now that she is coming out of her shell and realizing she looks good to others and it just got away with her. After alcohol and the romantic surroundings, and the fight they had on the phone before and being away from each other for so long, it really could happen to any of us in her position. Remember she did not get any good attention from her family and the attention she's receiving from everyone around her now is probably overwhelming and she's swept up in the moment. I hope I hope that she doesn't quit, but if she does, I would understand her need to be with her boyfriend and try to make things right. And she's so young! I really think maturity comes with age.
    And that is my opinion...