Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

i actually think they're been focusing on mercedes quite a bit as well...

either way, next episode is orgy time.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by starrylea
    i almost feel this may be the episode where shandi gets eliminated because they are focusing on her so much.

same thing happened with camille, and sara before that (it wasn't that much, but more than they had ever focused on her before!).

so who knows...i guess we will see! I think this next week will be a tough decision because each of the remaining four girls has a good thing going for her.

They're been really focusing on shandi for the past couple episodes though..the whole makeover thing..the whole blacksheep in the family..the whole boyfriend thing..the one episode they showed her so many times and I was like..."That means she's leaving ????".....and when Sara got kicked off they hardly captured her at all...only her birthday.

I hope shandi doesn't start to lose it like that girl from last seaon. The one that was all upset because her boyfriend was being a jerk so she lost her drive to compete and was totally obsessed with her jerky boyfrined and was sent home. This would really help if I could remember that last girl's name. Anyways....If I had to make a prediction....it will be Shandi and Mercedes on the chopping block and Mercedes will go home because they'll make a way too big a deal about that she needs to be edgier thing. Yeah...think about it...between Shandi Yoanna and April, either one of them could win at this point, but Mercedes has that cute thing(that i love) but isn't right for the competition(because cute isn't whorish enough) which is ironic because Sara got kicked off for being able to look "too whorish".

Quote Originally Posted by Jcat80
    I hope shandi doesn't start to lose it like that girl from last seaon. The one that was all upset because her boyfriend was being a jerk so she lost her drive to compete and was totally obsessed with her jerky boyfrined and was sent home. This would really help if I could remember that last girl's name.
    Nicole Panatoni, Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by saab9x
    after seeing last night's "teaser," though,
    it could very well be about shandi's "free-
    dom" and how, possibly, her boyfriend
    gives her an ultimatum--quit the show,
    or else....
    for some reason, this brings to my mind the saying there are plenty of fish in the sea ...

sorry if that sounds judgmental; it is not meant to be judgmental or sound judgmental ... hey, maybe he's her soulmate or something. who knows. and freedom could also mean that she kicks him to the curb
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 03-04-2004 at 01:19 AM.

It does seem like all of a sudden Shandi realizes that "oh, I'm sexy", and that she can be loved by someone other than her boyfriend. I don't want to judge her boyfriend, but he could be not that great, just better than what she's used to. So I'm glad Shandi's starting to feel better about herself. She's an awesome girl.

Also, I think that it is on purpose that Tyra "sent" those guys over to the hotel/apartment, and I hope Shandi doesn't make a really bad choice...

And I would hate to see her leave the show...
    Living in a Blue World....
    I wanted Troy to win on the Apprentice... and not just because I live in Idaho!! John Peter Lewis on the other hand...

Eric, stop reading this thread, it's too masochistic.

I guarantee you that no matter what happens to Shandi on the show next week, some major modeling agency is going to snap her up....this may be a "reality" show, but at the end of the day its business, and I know their are very respected agencies just waiting for these girls to drop out every week so that they can be snapped up while they are still hot...Shandi's going to be just fine, and the boyfriend from WalMart will soon be just a nostalgic memory for her...

Shandi. So hot right now. teal razz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Eric, stop reading this thread, it's too masochistic.
    He doesn't, he stopped a couple weeks ago. He does sometimes browse the other ones though.
    ya pink elephant!