Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

At the begining of the show didn't Shandi's boyfriend visit the site? Doesn't that seem to show that they are still together?
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I doubt Shandi's sobbing is over simply kissing some Italian guy. People change, life changes you, she's not going to be the same mid-west Walgreens, clerk after this entire experience. The old saying ' You can't go home again", she's left Kansas and like it or not is in Oz and I hope she takes time to smell the technicolor roses! I hope all the girls have a little romance, it's just a tragedy to be young, beautiful in Italy and worried about the boyfriend back home, this isn't as heatless as it sounds, it's just life is too short.
    That's exactly it! What do you do when you realize that very likely your path is FAR FAR different from the one that you thought you were going to have. Expecially when that path was with someone you care/cared about.
    Hmmm...next week is gonna be so sad. I can feel it already.
    JD

Kao
    People change, and everyone is entitled to one mistake, I guess. Like you said, there's probably booze involved with that incident. Plus feeling ugly half your life and having a bunch of people telling you YOUSE IS SESSY! can go a bit to the head. But supposely she is in a committed relationship. And to go off on your BF for going to the movies with a married woman, and then getting down and dirty with some dude ON NATIONAL TV is foul. Drunk or not, she should know by now that Tyra and Co have camera pratically in every room and probably built in their underwear too. What she did was the equivalent of screaming "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU" to god and everyone. Getting cluckholed in private with a few people knowing is one thing. Getting cluckholed on national television is an entirely different animal.

Now natually, if they had an agreement to date others while she was gone, that's entirely different. But to get angry at your mate for doing something and you then go out and do much worse is extreme cruelty. The decent thing to do would be to break off with him, not string him along and you doing whatever you want. That's foul.

With all that said, I don't think she's a ho or anything. I think she's really confused about a lot of things in her life right now, she's in a whole different world and she's growing up a bit. Plus she's a bit naive about the ways of certain Italian men who are model-chasers. All that is fine, but don't drag other people into your confusion with you or expect them to be waiting for you when you get over your issues.

FORT Regular
    Shandi's boyfriend has been on here and with the providing of personal photos..including a very interesting/cute one where he's grabbing her boob at a house party..seem to show they are still very much together...people make mistakes and they seem to have forgiven eachother. ..Velvin is his user name i believe.

Kao
    That's good then. All's well that ends well. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by royalcloudjumpe
    JaniceD : Do you think that Shandi will be eliminated next week?

I hope not!
    I read is US weekly that she makes a personal choice that has some rather serious consequences.
    i read that on upn.com, but it was for
    episode 8, last night's show, though.
    maybe the website is '"flakey," as now
    it lists matters involving elimitated girls,
    "catie," "heather," and "camille."

...or it's extra footage from the first 8
    shows.

i thought the "personal choice" was yo's
    threat about quitting because of her body
    shape.

after seeing last night's "teaser," though,
    it could very well be about shandi's "free-
    dom" and how, possibly, her boyfriend
    gives her an ultimatum--quit the show,
    or else....

i, too, hope that shandi stays, and also
    goes on to win.

kthxbye.

b.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao

__deletia__

she should know by now that Tyra and Co have camera pratically in every room and probably built in their underwear too.

__deletia__
    a panty-cam...muhahaha.

kthxbye.

b.

My GoD If I was Shandi, I won't pass the chance to kiss those HOTT Italian Men....sorry Velvin just kidding@@@

they don't have that in Walgreens!

i almost feel this may be the episode where shandi gets eliminated because they are focusing on her so much.

same thing happened with camille, and sara before that (it wasn't that much, but more than they had ever focused on her before!).

so who knows...i guess we will see! I think this next week will be a tough decision because each of the remaining four girls has a good thing going for her.