Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Shandi, Italian Men and Open Mouthed Kissing <speculations and minor spoilage>

Barky, you're not in the doghouse.

Right....we all know your bark's worse than your bite.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    Oh hepcat, you didn't! (I should put my avatar back up--it all makes more sense that way, when you see those black eyes staring haplessly out at you)

I miss your av, it was so funny.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

Whatta Guy

So the entire reason I registered here was to compliment Eric. Of course when he heard the news he was pissed. Are you kidding? Who wouldn't be? I can't even fathom how I would react if my girlfriend of three years slept with someone else. But for him to be supportive and loving the very next day was utterly incredible. I could only hope to be such a strong man.

Anyway, I heard he reads these boards and if so I hope he happens to read this. He deserves praise for his maturity and strength in such a situation.

FORT Regular
    Thanks hepcat . . . she's back, and having had my ANTM fix in a big way last night!!!!, I am no longer blubbering. (this is the picture I saw of my dog on a "dogs who need homes" website before I adopted her--how could anyone resist?)

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Shandi screwed up in a BIG way, and she knew it. I was amazed that Eric was able to do a 180 so quickly and put aside his hurt feelings to be supportive of her. Either he's completely wonderful, or totally co-dependent. In either case, Shandi's been given a second chance and I hope she will make good use of it.

I was kinda hoping he'd dump her after that! Once a cheater, always a cheater!! (jmho)
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I was kinda hoping he'd dump her after that! Once a cheater, always a cheater!! (jmho)
    Maybe the pickin's in their area is slim or maybe he wants to hitch his wagon to a possible rising star. It seems that he is the giver and she is the taker so, they fit together.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Maybe the pickin's in their area is slim or maybe he wants to hitch his wagon to a possible rising star. It seems that he is the giver and she is the taker so, they fit together.

Yeah, she's a taker alright! She'll take away his dignity... his self-worth! and he'll give it straight to her.. great relationship!! :rolleyes
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time