Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Larger Photos?

Okay Sher - I just didn't want to step on any toes by posting them . Should I start a new thread for them or just reply to this weeks photo thread? It really does make a difference, a lot of the pictures I didn't care for until I could actually see the expressions on their face.

I won't post photos from older episodes on here (I will post the Solstice pictures), because that would take too long (downloading, resizing, saving, uploading, posting). If I have time, and you really really want to see your favorites picture from a past episode, PM me and I'll try to get around to it.

croftchrism
    I have a feeling that after we see the bigger pictures, you are going to get a lot of PMs 13 times!!!!

Frostelized
    teehee definately, like me, i wanna see them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makerc
    I'd love to see these bigger too! I keep thinking there must be more to the Verona one then what I'm seeing. I don't really care which of the two threads but since we were already discussing the shoot it might as well go under the old one

Okay, I cropped (just most of the background), resized (had to, I can't post 3 MB, 2000 x 1500 pics here ) and stamped the pics and they are ready to be uploaded. Just waiting for a reply from Sher.

As for the PM's... I don't mind helping people out. I just can't send every person, every... single... picture.

Frostelized
    Do you think when you have time you could post links to the pictures here so all of us could view them here?

Frostelized
    Oh, hey, could you right click, properties, and then get the url from the site and post the link here, or does it not allow direct linking?

I am pretty sure the press site does not allow direct linking, you need a password to get in. Sorry.

Frostelized
    Oh, I can't believe I didn't ask yet, but what kind of press do you do? Like are you a reporter? Do you get to meet famous people? *insert smiley with stars in eyes here*

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Okay, I cropped (just most of the background), resized (had to, I can't post 3 MB, 2000 x 1500 pics here ) and stamped the pics and they are ready to be uploaded. Just waiting for a reply from Sher.

As for the PM's... I don't mind helping people out. I just can't send every person, every... single... picture.

i'm sorry! was actually working!

if you would post them in a new thread titled something like "Photos from 3/2 Episode" or something, then i'll sticky them!

thanks so much!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast