Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updates on Elise and Shannon??

Elyse looks awesome!! Although it's not like I expected anything else.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Now that I've seen the show Elise was by far my favorite.
    The nerdy-bitchy attitude.. Thats something I can easily identify with.
    Now If I could only identify with being that thin *lol* I don't give a whoop-de-do how miserable she sounded in the confessional booth, that's what it was there for, To VENT. I mean, I am way nice to everyone and it's generally sincere.. But Oh lordy I am a sailor when I am at home with just my Boyfriend and mad about something, No one is safe from my verbal wrath! hehe... But I've heard I'm great to work with *wink*

Ps: "Weep not for Shannon, Elyse, Robin and Kesse, all you fans of "America's Next Top Model." Producer Tyra Banks updates this column, reporting that "all the last five girls got signed by modeling agencies" after her hit reality show concluded. "
    http://www.holymango.net/elyse/article11.htm
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 03-06-2004 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Add On:
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Wow, she looks *great* in her porfolio!! It looks like she has really learned how to give herself different looks... You wouldn't recognize it was even her in half of the pictures, I bet she would actually make a great actress, it seems that she gets into characters when having her pics taken... congrats to her!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

ok

Quote Originally Posted by luckyduck
    Elyse really wasn't model material...that's why you never see her anywhere. That damn show convinced eveyrone that she was, and it really bothers me! Shannon will make it big. I can def see her join the ranks of Heidi and Giselle
    Elyse has been working all over Milan. Not model material? whats not model about her? Shes tall, skinny, beautiful. YOu can't get any better than that. That is what they want.

Mattio, a question for you....is Elyse doing more well off then Adrianne? I read on here people were disgusted by Adrianne drenched in diamonds and Gucci sunglasses on topmodel2 but I know for a fact those glasses were fake and those diamonds were cubics!(I've seen them in person, and she admitted they were given to her just to show off for her diamond client) She isnt doing as well as she'd like friends and family to believe, huh? Last I talked to her she hadn't worked a job in months....plus, Elyse seems to have a bunch of magazine pictures compared to your site for your cuz.....inside scoop....or ya gonna keep quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    Mattio, a question for you....is Elyse doing more well off then Adrianne? I read on here people were disgusted by Adrianne drenched in diamonds and Gucci sunglasses on topmodel2 but I know for a fact those glasses were fake and those diamonds were cubics!(I've seen them in person, and she admitted they were given to her just to show off for her diamond client) She isnt doing as well as she'd like friends and family to believe, huh? Last I talked to her she hadn't worked a job in months....plus, Elyse seems to have a bunch of magazine pictures compared to your site for your cuz.....inside scoop....or ya gonna keep quiet?
    ouch?
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12