Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What modeling challenges do YOU want to see?

What modeling challenges do YOU want to see?

Tired of the hoochie dancin' and the Fear Factor stunts. Want more naked chicks modeling hats on motorcycles? Have a craving for artistic bondage photos or just would like the girls done up in a circus themed shoot? How about the wholesome simplicity of a Banana Republic Sweater campaign...SHOT IN THE SAHARA DESERT?
    Let's post some creative photo shoot ideas we'd like seen in the next two seasons of ANTM!
    JaniceDLovesCreativity!!

What about a photoshoot for an actual make-up line since that is one of the prizes that they will win. just a novel idea
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Laballatician
    Id like to see them model as victims of horrible accidents. You know, covered in blood, cut up, bruised.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i would like to see some photographs that look editorial rather than advertisements. I'd also like to see challenges that have the models posing together or in small groups rather than individually, to see how the work along side each other.

i would just like to see them MODEL instead of extreme model. in the first season, there were more traditional modeling tasks and not so much danglefromhighhighintheair or holdyourbreathunderwater kind of tasks.

Hmm...

* Oriental themed sets where each girl is dressed orientalish Ex: Geisha, Dragon, etc.
    * Different occupations, sexy teacher perhaps? (Why am I imagining Yoanna in this one?)
    * Close up shots of their eye with fancy makeup around their eye and pretty contacts
    * One with a guy like the one from S1 in Paris, really intimate and sexay!

Laballatician
    I know my idea sounds morbid, but I thought of Tyra at the end of the movie Higher Learning.

i think a real challenge would be for the girls to do their own makeup, dress themselves, and create their own theme to advertise maybe diamonds or a watch- i like the creative process- hehe

*Imagines Camille's makeup, dress, create own theme if that happens* :rolleyes

OH wait! She's ELIMINATED

With lions/tigers/cheetahs, and have them all dressed as cat woman. That's kind of fear factor too, but I think the photos would be wild. I'd love to see Elyse with a white tiger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast