Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Adrian is a Top Model?

thats hearsay- i'll believe it when i see it

Quote Originally Posted by luckyduck
    Adrienne was on another site cursing and complaining about the other girls she met in season 2. She was so gross, and really mean to my girl ,Yoanna. What a trashy woman, no wonder she's still a nodbody!
    What site, luckyduck?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    What site, luckyduck?
    exactly? what's the site?

adrianne is a top model. i heard tyra on the radio a few days ago saying she is like hella famous in south africa now and is doing shows and everything. you cant just rise to the top in a day you have to prove your a top model

Does anyone know if Adrian has a website or anything?

FORT Newbie
    Maybe... but you gotta admit, that's like hearing about how David Hasselhoff had 7 platinum albums... in Germany!
    If Adrianne can find sustained work in the industry and make at least a good living, then the show has done well by her (and she has done well by herself), but to call her a top model at this point is kinda sorta misleading. I watched the coverage of the daily runway shows at Febuary's NYC fashion week and I don't think I ever saw Adrianne walking for any of the shows. You would think if she were a "top" model, she'd maybe show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by russocr88
    adrianne is a top model. i heard tyra on the radio a few days ago saying she is like hella famous in south africa now and is doing shows and everything. you cant just rise to the top in a day you have to prove your a top model

I Love Adrianne! I Wish Her The Best! Someday She'll Be Huge Over In The States Too! Why Am I Typing In All Caps? Lol Anyways- Go Adrianne!

EDIT: oh hey, theres this cool all caps filter thing- this board amazes me

FORT Newbie
    Luckyduck is right.
    I used to like Adrianne and I knew she cursed like a sailor. I saw what she posted on the other site, however, and it totally turned me off. She called some of this year's contestants things that were beyond vulgar. She has a rather large vocabulary referring to the female anatomy, IYKWIM.

I don't think we can name the specific site on this one. I will say that it is general television site, not a reality-specific one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitschwitch
    I don't think we can name the specific site on this one. I will say that it is general television site, not a reality-specific one.
    No need to be cagey about it. What site is it on? You can just name it without a link and without pasting the text if you're worried about PG-13.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

oh, my. Thanks a lot for bringing that post again. I wanted to ask someone what thta was... But after i came back from my work, that post was gone... so I thought someone deleted it or something. Was that post from Adrianne true???? pls tell me, anyone.