Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Adrian is a Top Model?

Quote Originally Posted by royalcloudjumpe
    Apparently Adrianne is HUGE in Europe. I am quite sure I heard that on the show.
    Apparently, lOl : ) I gave never heard of it.
    I agree, that ANTM doesn't deliver at all like A.I. It sure delivers Tyra's popularity, though..

great point kao- adrianne might be under exclusive contracts- other work can be considered as conflict of interest

Plus, many poeple even didn't know when Adrianne was in M.C for that spread. I saw it, but it wasn't even something that could be called "spread" or at least the show made it sound like a lot bigger.... and how huge you mean by your statement... I doubt it, seriously. (not that you are making a false statement, but just that I don't think she is HUGE there.)

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

Would you happen to be a guy? lol

haha....just a futurama fan -insert applause-

UnknownPerson
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    great point kao- adrianne might be under exclusive contracts- other work can be considered as conflict of interest

She received a contract with Revlon as part of her winnings so I dont think she'd be signing any exclusive contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPerson
    She received a contract with Revlon as part of her winnings so I dont think she'd be signing any exclusive contracts.
    the revlon deal was never a sure thing- everywhere i've read in regaurds to the revlon contract refer to it as "a chance to recieve/obtain a contract with revlon"

it still might be in the works, or scratched altogether- who knows

UnknownPerson
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    the revlon deal was never a sure thing- everywhere i've read in regaurds to the revlon contract refer to it as "a chance to recieve/obtain a contract with revlon"

it still might be in the works, or scratched altogether- who knows

She said she had them on the backburner. And in US Weekly they mention it.

They get a modeling contract, but that doesn't mean they are going to be huge models. Usually models start out in their early teens. It's not like American Idol, where if they win, they become huge stars, but it's still a fun show to watch. The show should really called The search for the winner of our hopeful America's Next Top Model, and D-list celebrity.

When you think about Adrianne's background and her trouble getting noticed by legitimate people in the modeling industry, I think the show did very well by her. This was the girl who had been sucked into modeling scams and the like. I think they gave it to her instead of Elyse because Elyse didn't really want the prize. That's probably why Tyra spent so much time talking to this crop of girls about wanting to win so much that if they lose they should be devastated.

I also heard Adrianne say the Revlon contract was on the backburner - but in the positive sense, like it was there when she wanted it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Adrienne was on another site cursing and complaining about the other girls she met in season 2. She was so gross, and really mean to my girl ,Yoanna. What a trashy woman, no wonder she's still a nodbody!