Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Photo Shoot has been YOUR favorite?

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Hmm... *looks over folders of ANTM2 photo's*

All right... here is my verdict!

FAVOURITE SHOOT: Solstice!
    WHY: The clothing are very edgy and dramatic with such an Italian flair... very passioniate.
    Favourite Photo: Shandi
    Least Favourite: Camille

LEAST FAVOURITE: Underwater
    WHY: Only a few photo's were actually good, and the clothing options for many of the girls (Xiomara, especially) limited their photo.
    Favourite Photo: Sarah
    Least Favourite: Xiomara
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

What I find most annoying is when there is no photo shoot at all. I hate that! I want to see at least one photo shoot for every episode, with pictures up on the website.

My favorites, in no particular order, were: Garden of Eden, Solstice, the nude lesbian one, and the final photo shoot. And, while I'm not a huge fan of the way the Steve Madden pictures turned out, it was neat to see all the girls start on an even playing field and display their individuality and creativity. I'd like to see them do something similar next season. The celebrity one was also fun to watch.

I'm not a big fan of the extreme photo shoots, because I don't think they're a very good measure of talent. Some girls were at a disadvantage because they were unable to swim, scared of heights, etc., when realistically they would proabably never have to do such a photo shoot in the actual modeling world.

My favorite was the nude girl on girl one. I loved the fact that the photos both gave off a different emotion. I remember being like "wow.. that's hot!" to Shandi and Yoanna and then being stunned at the beauty of April and Mercedes.

I'm not sure what my least favorite shoot was as I think there were excellent photos in all of them so I don't think any of them were bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Anna - Eve of the Sea
    "Chicken of the Sea" Eve
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fan
    I thought it was tuna..

Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

manatee of the sea

That was so wrong, Withoutasol, yet it feels so right.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

man...definetly..the garden of eden..that was sexy..and the shoe ad..but hte only one that i like was aprils and shandi's..pic...

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i liked the last 3 shots the best (solstice, two women, and final beauty shots) when the subject matter was really high fashion; those were amazing shots- i am sorry that they didn't have more shots like that for all the contestants, but hey, thats part of what makes the show great!

My favorite favorite favorite shoot - Solstice, Shandi's and April's are the best, Camille's was the worst.

I also liked the Laundy one a lot - Best were Shandi, April, Yoanna and Jenascia. The worst was Katie.

I didn't care for the Famous shot but loved Xiomara as Grace Slick-she nailed it!

I hated the Water one - What were they thinking
    It was a good idea but definately not for amateurs, none of the girls really did good!

I also didn't like the Eve shot, the art was great and creative. I liked the idea but the models weren't as good as they could've been. I liked Sara's Cleopatra the best, but I didn't care for Mercedes.

Steve Madden was boring.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast