Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Photo Shoot has been YOUR favorite?

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    Favorite Photo Shoot : Laundry
    Least Favorite Shoot : Beauty Shots

Favorite Photo : Shandi in Laundry/Yoanna as Audrey Hepburn/Mercedes as Billie Holiday
    Least Favorite Photo : Xiomara underwater/Camille Beauty Shot/Bethany in Steve Madden Shoes

My list!! Im a newbie!

I had 3 favorite PhotoShoots..... They were : Garden of Eden.....Favorite pictures : Yoanna + Jenascia....'Beauty Shots'.....Favorite pictures : SARA + Yoanna..... I also loved the Laundry shoot.... Favorite Pictures : Sara + Jenascia looked Great !! My least favorite shots were the : QUEENCH.... That was the worst and all the photos turned out so terrible except for April and Sara!!! The other one i didn't like that much was the girl on girl nude shoot....UGH....

Sara Model, thanks for joining the discussion!

The Eve/Garden of Eden shoot is my absolute favorite, what a great way to kick off the show. I love the hyper-stylized concept, it's almost "Pierre et Gilles" in its glossy artifice. I also like it because we got to see all the girls from the show, and because it's the first time we meet Nigel.

My fave shots from that session are (1) April's, (2) Yoanna's, and (3)Mercedes', and (4) Jenascia's. My least fave are Anna's (j/k) and Bethany's.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I liked the Eve shoot, even though it was a lot of hooplah and not everyone participated (Ms. Ana!) which kinda made me go :rolleyes , but I thought the shoot was cool and looked fun. My favorite photos were April's and Mercedes and my least favorite was Heather and Jenascia-although I liked her, I just didn't like her here.

My least favorite shoot was the underwater one. It looked hard and the only one who came out good was April. The worst were Shandi and Xiomara. Then Sara's was okay and Mercedes looked sleepy and Yoanna looked like baby in a womb!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Well, everyone keeps asking the models that question so now it's our turn!

Which photoshoot did you like the most, who's photo from that shoot did you like the most, and who's photo from that shoot did you dislike the most

-and-

Which photoshoot did you dislike the most, who's photo from that shoot did you like the most, and who's photo from that shoot did you dislike the most?

I'll go first! Me, me, me!! XD

My favorite is definately the Garden of Eden shot. I have like, some weird fetish for it. LOL I think just because it was so creative and gorgeous and I love guessing the names of the Eves the girls were (I know all of them except Sara! Someone help me.) My favorite photo was April's. I just LOVE oriental/asian things so that was a definate plus, and she just looks so GREAT in it! Except her eyes are bugging me in that close up. Don't like the lashes. LOL I also like Heather's too for the fact it DOES look Californian and the flower look just really suited her. My least favorite was Bethany's, just because she looked so funky in it. I don't like the hair, but I love the orbs & makeup (but I didn't like when they did full body color, just a picture like they did on Xiomara, April, and Shandi etc)

My least favorite was the beauty shots, just because they were so boring!! I really love color and creativity and the beauty shots lacked both but I know why they had to have them. Again, my favorite is April's because I love the pose of her head and her face is just so beautiful. Mercedes is also another favorite because it does look like she sees only you which is incredibly sexy and spooky at the same time! XD My least favorite was Camille's and Sara's. When I actually saw Camille's on the tv, I literally jumped because she just looked like she wanted to go, BOO!! Sara's I don't like because it's supposed to be a soft picture and she looks too tough in it. I also don't like her hands up against her face like that.

Ok, your turn!!!
    u said u knew all of the eve's except sara's ;-;! i wanna know sara's... i didnt know what mercedes and shandi's were called o_O! can yu tell me pls
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Well, everyone keeps asking the models that question so now it's our turn!

Which photoshoot did you like the most, who's photo from that shoot did you like the most, and who's photo from that shoot did you dislike the most

-and-

Which photoshoot did you dislike the most, who's photo from that shoot did you like the most, and who's photo from that shoot did you dislike the most?

I'll go first! Me, me, me!! XD

My favorite is definately the Garden of Eden shot. I have like, some weird fetish for it. LOL I think just because it was so creative and gorgeous and I love guessing the names of the Eves the girls were (I know all of them except Sara! Someone help me.) My favorite photo was April's. I just LOVE oriental/asian things so that was a definate plus, and she just looks so GREAT in it! Except her eyes are bugging me in that close up. Don't like the lashes. LOL I also like Heather's too for the fact it DOES look Californian and the flower look just really suited her. My least favorite was Bethany's, just because she looked so funky in it. I don't like the hair, but I love the orbs & makeup (but I didn't like when they did full body color, just a picture like they did on Xiomara, April, and Shandi etc)

My least favorite was the beauty shots, just because they were so boring!! I really love color and creativity and the beauty shots lacked both but I know why they had to have them. Again, my favorite is April's because I love the pose of her head and her face is just so beautiful. Mercedes is also another favorite because it does look like she sees only you which is incredibly sexy and spooky at the same time! XD My least favorite was Camille's and Sara's. When I actually saw Camille's on the tv, I literally jumped because she just looked like she wanted to go, BOO!! Sara's I don't like because it's supposed to be a soft picture and she looks too tough in it. I also don't like her hands up against her face like that.

Ok, your turn!!!
    Can you PLEASE tell me what eves they were? I didn't figure them all out. Wasn't Sara like Aztec Eve or something? Meh.
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

The best guess I can give for Sara is Medeval because of the armor like chains.

The Eves are as follows:
    Anna - Eve of the Sea
    April - Asian Eve
    Bethany - Winter Eve
    Camille - Bird of Paradise Eve
    Catie - Heavenly Eve
    Heather - Floral Eve
    Jenascia - Enchanted Archer Eve
    Mercedes - Egyptian Eve
    Sara - ???
    Shandi - Lady Godiva Eve
    Xiomara - Temptation Eve
    Yoanna - Evening Eve

sara - Tin man of Oz eve

FAVORITE Shoot: Laundry

LEAST favorite shoot: Celebrity

FORT Fogey
    Favorite shoot was celebritys

my faves from that one are

1. Camille as Diana Ross
    2. Mercedes as Billy Holiday

My least favorite was Jenascia's because she looked nothing like salma hayek and I know she wasnt the only one who didnt look like the person they were portraying but her face also looked pretty bad there.

My second favorite was the eve shoot and the best is aprils followed by mercedes.
    The worst one was Jenascia's again. The paint was ugly and her face just didnt do it for me. Bethany wasnt too far up though because she just looked rediculous.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast