Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 6 Recap: Acting a Plum Fool

That script was so cheesey, I'd die laughing trying to read it. I could eat 5 sheets of paper and puke a better script.

I found it hilarious when the actor would laugh at Camille and Camille didn't even act embarrassed.

Yeah, he laughed while she was doing the "crying" part of her scene looking off to the left. He laughed about 5 times. But they didn't show it.
    You should also see the videos on the ANTM2 site. funny
    At least Catie kissed him.
    The script looked like it was actually used on one of the soap operas.
    But, come on change almost every sentence as i said earlier. That is just wrong.
    They pay you to say and show emotions not be creative by making your own script. They pay Writers to do that!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlushOnTehCheek
    Great recap. Although, I don't feel that Camille is "boring" for not crying on national television over a clean sheet of paper. Perhaps she had already resolved any issues she had prior to the show. I know I would be laughing at those other girls as well and I am by no means cold.
    It's called acting. Even if Camille is at peace with the whole entire world, the point was to act/react to being rejected.

It's like in ballet class or rehearsal and being asked to emote. You feel kind of stupid doing it, but if everyone else is and you aren't, you'll be the one looking like a fool.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    It's called acting. Even if Camille is at peace with the whole entire world, the point was to act/react to being rejected.

It's like in ballet class or rehearsal and being asked to emote. You feel kind of stupid doing it, but if everyone else is and you aren't, you'll be the one looking like a fool.
    Valid point, ladybug. However, acting is not everyone's forte. Perhaps Camille didn't want to set herself up for embarrassment by trying too hard. Personally, I don't think Camille is taking this competition that seriously anymore. She probably realizes she doesn't NEED this competion to be a model. The exposure is good enough at this point.

^ iluvrobin II?

(If you don't get it... nevermind.)

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    That's pretty gross. I don't love Camille nor did I love Robin. I'm just looking at this from an objective standpoint. Don't be hatin!

FORT Regular
    I agree, Blush, that acting is not for everyone. But modeling seems to be similar to acting in the regard that you (the model) has to portray a character or an emotion. And a lot of those photo shoots seem lame to me, but I guess I'm just not interested in "high fashion". The public and people in the know seem to like them though...

Anyways, I guess my point would be that the models have to take everything that is given to them, not just what they're good at or what they like. I think Camille would have a really hard time being a real model (i.e. paid) because she has no humility and can't take direction from anyone. Everyone else, though, seems to be at least trying.

I got what you meant Salome. There really isn't anyone here with the same kind of delusional bliss that "Iluvrobin" had.

Maybe that member has changed his name to something less incendiary and is still on FORT, but I highly doubt it. *whew*
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

(Right on re:Snipes...Wesley Snipes.)

I don't know where to ask this question: Are the episodes repeated? I'm not home that night and I tape another show.

Also, did they have a marathon of all the episodes last season?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast