Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 5 Recap: Emotional Spasms and Visual Orgasms

great recap, SnowflakeGirl.

just read the "happiness for hapa-ness" part! funny! I agree with you 100% regarding April's attitude/uncomfortableness with her ethnicity. She lost points with me for that.

I thought Janice's PTA remark was funny (intentionally inapropriate). She won me over for being a necessary part of the entertainment/humor of the show.
    Last edited by Vicarious_Viewr; 02-13-2004 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    TheLovely Bones, could you tell us her name(the model) if you know? Thanks.
    The name of the model is Ai Tominango...there are other Asian model's too, but Ai is Japanese so I was proving my point, because April is half Japanese...but I think Asian girls tend to be shorte, this dwindles their chances of modeling drastically.

Not a lot of models are even American, I want to see American models (not really, because most American teenage girls want to be Britney Spears) I mean there was the Brazillians, there still is the Brazillians I think, now there are the Czechs, Russians, Canadians...There are hardly any American born and bred models anymore.

and britney is cute!

Britney is cute, no one is disputing that, but in America models aren't seen anymore, they're extinct, no one wants to be a model, they want to be actresses, singers, American Idols... Which might be why most (not all) of the models today are foreign

Britney is cute, no one is disputing that, but in America models aren't seen anymore, they're extinct, no one wants to be a model, they want to be actresses, singers, American Idols... Which might be why most (not all) of the models today are foreign
    i agree. and im definitely not proud of the fact that when foreigners hear "american", the first celebrity they probably think of is britney. :phhht most teenage AMERICAN girls are very naive, very "cute", and not mature enough to want to consider, or be able to handle modeling ( of course, there are always exceptions, but the majority of the girls seem to be able to be characterized in such a way) . furthermore, i think foreign modles are more serious about their work and work ethic, and also, they obviously have the more "exotic" look that's currently dominating the fashion world.

Thanks for your answer, The Lovely Bones!

Great recap, SFG.

Perhaps that is because in less polite circles, women like Camille are often referred to using other four-letter words (which I cannot share with you here on the PG13 FORT) . “There’s a certain level of humility and modesty that you have to have,” says the woman who reportedly hired a model that looks like herself to make out with in her forthcoming music video.

I’m feeling like this “personality coaching” session is looking more and more like a group therapy session by the minute.

Your Welcome

Had to bring this by, another pic of Ai, but the artistic edge is probably why shes in the top 100 models....I was blown away by this pic

Last edited by TheLovelyBones; 02-16-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123