Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Elimination in ANTM History!

We all get that knot in our tummies when we see our favorites in the bottom two. Sigh, such as for me: Kesse,Adrianne, Elyse. And Anna, Jenascia, Xiomara, Sara, Camille(HA!NOT!), April,Shandi. With Magdanela, Julie, Kelle, Cassie, TOCCARA, Nicole, Norelle, Ann, Amanda. Along wit Brita, Sarah, Lluvy, Rebecca, Tatiana, Michelle, Christina, Brittany. Finally, Ebony, Sarah, Diane, Coryn, Kyle, Lisa, Kim, Bre. Yes, I do officialy like Bre again.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    It was very hard for me when Brita and Lisa left. It seemed so unfair.

Kahlen's elimination....Mercedes' elimination...April's elimination...Amanda's elimination....Tatiana and Michelle's elimination...Elyse's elimination...Sara's elimination....
    The sadest elimininations so far in the series have been
    Tessa
    Kesse
    Catie- I dont care what you anybody says I love her
    Sara
    April
    Jennipher
    Nicole (c3)
    Brita
    Michelle
    Brittany
    Kyle

hmm...i would say:

nicole (cycle 1)
    elyse
    catie
    sara
    shandi
    kelle
    cassie
    norelle
    ann
    michelle
    brittany
    sarah
    kyle**
    kim

Ann, when it happended it didn't matter but now she's my all time fav
    Coryn, grew on me more and more, can't let her go

BlazinGio07, it doens't matter if she was relieved or not Think about how you would think about it when they said that at your favourite elimination
    Example: Naima is your fav and then they eliminate her by the reason they eliminated Coryn,.. B*llsh*t huh?! If she wanted to go or not, it's b*llsh*t
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

caj
    FORT Regular
    C1: Nicole, Kesse
    C2: Catie, Sara
    C3: Norelle!!
    C4: Tatiana, Sarah
    C5: Kyle, Ashley

I only cried for two people being eliminated...Kesse from Cycle 1 and Sara from Cycle 2, Toccara from Cycle 3 too. I was upset when others were cut, but those three really brought tears to my eyes when they got the boot.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    TOP 4:

Kesse Wallace - Judges Loved Her and Cried when She Left

Mercedes Shorte - Who Doesn't Love Merecedes?

Sara Racey-Tabrizi - Tyra Cried and The First Time I've Ever Seen Tyra Hug Someone! i cried as well

Toccara Jones - i cried when she got eliminated i thought ann should've gotten eliminated since she had more worst photos. and i loved her.

Amanda!

For me it was Nicole c3 because I didn't think she was forgetable I am not even going to talk about Sara and Mercedes c2 because they were personally in my top three with Shandi. Tocarra and Diane I love those two plus size girls and were really pulling for them but Tyra and gang just pulled there stupid your not your bubbly self crap on them. Lisa's elimination I still don't get till this day especially when they praised her picture the way they did and in my opinion since I really don't care for her if they wanted to get rid of her that could have did it on the wildboy shoot because her picture wasn't that great then but otherwise Trya and co are full of it. The only elimination I cried about was Nik's because I loved her and wanted her to win and I was truly sad to see her go.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

Mercedes inside and out she was beautiful and I cried when she didn't win because I just loved her lol
    Sara because she was awsome looking...Plus it was hard for the judges to say goodbye to her
    Norelle because she was soo damn cute and nice
    Brita because there was just something about her...to bad she was the first gone