Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Elimination in ANTM History!

Re: Worst Elimination in ANTM History!

ok their have been alot of horrible eliminations in antm here are mine
    Cycle 1-Elyse i mean this girl is a star, also i think Ebony i mean she had the look to be a model her snake photo was beautiful.
    Cycle 2-Shandi i mean look how far she had come she looked like a model with her new look and i love her you go girl lol.
    Cycle 3-Toccara i think personality my ass it had to do with her weight, dont get me wrong but ann is a beautiful girl but should have gone home.
    Cycle 4-Brandy & michelle these two ladies had the model look and took beautiful pics, but one had a bad attitude and the other i really dont understand why she got cut.
    Cycle 5-worst season ever but ima go with Kim & lisa i think these two girls were better than bre, jayla, nik, and nicole combined.
    Cycle 6-Kari, Mollie sue & Nnenna first of these 3 girls are absolutely beautiful and can work any runway and be in any magazine with the right coaching, personality my damm ass.
    Cycle 7-Aj, Megan, Michelle & Amanda they look like models and they took beautiful pictures i think they need really coaching and they can become stars.
    Cycle 8-Felicia & brittany first of i dont know what the hell was tyra talking bout not one designer said they would book you to brittany, i mean get real thats in Australia and not all designers think that and dione over felicia get real dione is a disgrace to me uhhhh

April. She may have talked like a robot or whatever, but I thought she was the strongest girl in terms of pictures and winning the challenges, etc. April is one of the better contestants in terms of portfolio, and I'm not sure why the judges sent her home.
    i keep bleeding love.

cycle 7.

sending brooke home instead of eugena.
    i know the emm manager didn't like her,
    but i still felt it was unfair to send her
    home when they called her name 1st the
    previous week. i knew eugena wouldn't
    win, so they should've let brooke stay.

For me anytime bre didn't get eliminated was sad. so much great girls were eliminated instead of her.

I wasn't happy about toccara and norelle leaving before ann

also brittany (c4) should've been in the final 3 instead of that elephant girl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2521994;
    cycle 7.

By all rationale, Brooke should not have been eliminated. She was cut primarily because the Elite Woman didn't like her, and If the prize-giver doesn't want to give you the prize, well...
    Brooke had been performing very well throughout the competition. As you pointed out, she had been called first the previous week. Her pictures were showing a lot of steady improvement and she was performing well in other aspects, too.
    I just think that if her look was not right for modeling, she should never have been taken into the top 13. I think to take a girl into the house and then eliminate them for not having potential almost halfway in is contradictory. But that's just my opinion.

In terms of awful eliminations, I've almost always agreed with the judges. Even if I felt someone else should have been cut, the reasons for elimination are almost always valid, IMO.

I did not agree with when they cut Lisa. I don't think there was any valid reason to eliminate her at all aside from the diaper incident in the prior week. Sure, she was crazy, but her performance was always top notch.

I didn't agree with Mollie Sue's elimination, just because I never got the impression she had no personality. That can be difficult to see from the viewers side, though. Perhaps the judges only ever saw her behaving withdrawn and unapproachable. It's harder to say.

AJ's elimination made me really angry at the time, but after reading her interview here on FORT, it helped me come to terms with it. I still would have liked to see her go farther, though.

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2521994;
    cycle 7.

I think Eugena shoul got eliminated in that week.

Though i loved Brooke, i don't think she was high fashion, wheras Eugena i thought was more modelesque
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-13-2007 at 04:11 PM.

I don't think Brooke have no modelesque or she's too short,I know Eugena have that too,But n that week brooke really show her potential more than Eugena, And I actually think Amanda should got in final 3.

Amanda is another opinoion of mine,yes but I really think all of Brooke works are fierce a lot, Eugena are uniuqe looks really in model but sometime she's too boring. But I actually think them both can be models.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar

I think Lisa's elimination was the worst ever. Her portfolio, personality, and knowlege of the business were stronger than most of the girls who made it farther than her. She may have been "cocky", but plenty of models are (Jaslene!), and it doesn't stop them from working. She did so well at everything. Not making it to the final 5, at least, was ridiculous. Jayla's picture sucked, and she had been in the bottom two already the week before.

I think Melrose's elimination was the second worst. While (arguably) not as likeable as CariDee, her runway walk, performance in the challenges, knowledge of the fashion industry, professionalism with clients, and drive was superior.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina