Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Elimination in ANTM History!

Re: Worst Elimination in ANTM History!

I'd say worst ever would be Amanda cycle 3--after that Covergirl photo, no way she should have gone before Yaya.

This cycle - I think Sara was the most modelesque, so if they were looking for a MODEL then they should have kept Sara.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Damn , definately for this cycle it was Fefe and Brittany . I was expecting Britt to make it to the Top 3 at least ...

Quote Originally Posted by shananana;2365326;
    I'd say worst ever would be Amanda cycle 3--after that Covergirl photo, no way she should have gone before Yaya.
    Amanda definitely deserved to be in the finals but then the whole issue of her sight comes up and then we get into sticky territory. Yaya should've been eliminated in place of Norelle, her t-mobile/kimono photo that week was dreadful.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Brittany deserved to go home this week. The temper tantrum, couldn't book a job, bad runway walk and no modeling presence did her in. The only questionable elimination this cycle was Felicia and I figured that Tyra eliminated her because she wasn't interested in investing her time in her.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

It's really too bad the tantrum and horrible go-see sent Brittany home. If she did not self-deconstruct, then it would be the worst elimination in ANTM history. But then, she would not have been eliminated because Dionne would have been hung out to dry, I would imagine.

so many girl of this season eliminated just for one bad shoot! Even if they're producing a very good photos for the past weeks (like Brit, Felicia, even Sara)

personally i think Britt's pictures this week are so much stronger than Dionne's.well but Go see is very important.
    Christina, Sara C4 got sent home because the go sees also. It's not the first time but still shock because Britt is so hi fashion and I thought Australian designers would love her but i'm wrong .The harsh looking girl like ChaCha Diva did impress them. Sorry to Dionne but i was like What The hell ?when Tyra didn't call britt's name.

bad elimination. but not the worst one, yet.

Cycle 1 :: Shannon and Katie
    Cycle 2 :: Mercedes and April
    Cycle 3 :: Leah (too soon!)
    Cycle 4 :: Lluvy (bad photos on the show but i love this girl), Rebecca an Brittnay
    Cycle 5 :: Kyle
    Cycle 6 :: Leslie
    Cycle 7 :: Michelle and AJ
    Cycle 8 :: Cassandra

C1-Elyse
    C2-None really
    C3-Kristi, Toccara, Nicole
    C4-Michelle, Christina, Brittany
    C5-Ashley, Diane, Kyle, Lisa
    C6-Leslie, Nnenna
    C7-AJ, Michelle, Amanda
    C8-Samantha, Diana(Whitney should've), as much as it pains me to say it... Brittany did deserve to go this week... but UGH, DIONNE!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2365426;
    Brittany deserved to go home this week. The temper tantrum, couldn't book a job, bad runway walk and no modeling presence did her in. The only questionable elimination this cycle was Felicia and I figured that Tyra eliminated her because she wasn't interested in investing her time in her.
    Well actually , thinking about it over ... your're right . Brittany didn't do well at all with her go-sees .... and that WALK . . I thought she had a lot of potential though . If only she applied herself a bit more besides just looking pretty in a photo ...

So I wouldn't say hers was the worst . It was kinda shocking , but I'd give worst elmination this cycle to just Felicia . That was straight WHACK .