Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 4 Recap: The Short End of the Stick

I disagree about Jenascia not looking like Salma. I think she nailed that better then Catie. I refer to the final photos that is. if they chose the one of her booty and boobs popping at the same time, that would have been better. But Jenascia did Salma Mucho good.
    Xiomara did her share too. Perfect with the face

Funny recap....I was : at the scarlet sphincter remark.

another possible corretion; Xiomara was impersonating Camille's walk at the dinner with Adrienne I believe.

Catie's bug-eyed rendition of Xiomara's walk had me laughing harder though.

xiomara immitated catie, and meanwhile back at the house, catie was immitating the rest of the girls.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Great recap SnowflakeGirl!!

I too now live in fear of Catie "flaring up".

i had to go ahead and comment before i finish reading the recap:

Quote Originally Posted by sfg
    You know what happens next. Catie’s face starts to contract like a scarlet sphincter, and out come the tears.
    omfg that is freakin hysterical! i am at work trying to stifle my laugh!

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=Vicarious_Viewr]Funny recap....I was : at the scarlet sphincter remark.
    QUOTE]

Oh, God, that was TOO funny!

Kudos, Snowflakegirl!

Did anyone else notice the great editing at the photoshoot--quick cut to Tyra when Jenascia sassed the photographer, etc?

Simon's comment's about Catie's "hooker-style" made me scream outloud with laughter!!!!!
    Catie is out of her league.
    JaniceDhasHOstyle

oooooookay, finished the cap and thought it was awesome, sfg! thanks so much!

The girls watch and smile politely, but also appear to be frightened of Betsey, who looks and acts like Raggedy Ann on crystal meth.

A hilarious, and disturbing, image SFG. Great recap!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    That’s not the only drama for your mama this week: one of the models has a serious illness that she is struggling to keep a secret, an old friend returns for a surprise visit, and one girl commits the ultimate fashion crime—she breaks another girls’ earring (gasp!).

Despite being called for repeatedly, Camille sits in her room braiding her weave with the careful concentration of a bomb squad officer disarming a timed explosive.

Yes, this four-foot-nothing, wizened, old Englishman in a floral shirt that bears a pattern remarkably similar to one of my grandma’s tea cozies will be teaching the girls about personal style.

Well, I think she looks damn fine, but I guess the flower-printed midget is the expert here.

Catie’s face starts to contract like a scarlet sphincter, and out come the tears.

The girls watch and smile politely, but also appear to be frightened of Betsey, who looks and acts like Raggedy Ann on crystal meth.

She looks like a child that just came back from ballet class. She tries the cutesy dance walk, and gives a bunny dip accompanied by her “Children of the Damned” glare—it is not a pretty combination.

Xiomara recounts how Camille broke her earring, with such outrage and sadness that you’d think Camille killed her grandmother. Adrianne commiserates, but heck, I do too. You just don’t borrow a girl’s things and ruin them (flashback to high school and the hole my best friend put in my favorite sweater—Damn you, Genevieve!). “That’s what you deal with in the real world,” Adrianne say, “These bitches don’t care.”

While I think they look like escapees from a Robert Palmer video, Tyra tells them they look like “sexified Catholic schoolgirls.”
    Great recap Snow! Loved the above bits! Fantastic job yet again!! Your recaps are always so detailed and witty, that I know I can count on them when I’ve missed the show! I can actually see the clothing, the attitudes…everything!

And kudos to you for being so quick with the turnaround on these! You're the uber goddess!

My favorite line? Calling Betsy Raggedy Ann on crystal meth! That just hit me! Fantastic job Snow!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast