Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Tyra

Darn, I missed it. What happened? Did they get her good?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I;m sure they will play a re rub of it but it was something about a girls gone wild and how they wanted tyra to be in it and she didnt want to cause i guess it would ruin her repretation and yeah it was hecka short though! only 7 mins

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP HOMEOWNER: Tyra Banks has purchased a Mediterranean-style home in Beverly Hills for roughly $3 million, the Los Angeles Times reports. In addition to four bedrooms and ocean views, the crib comes with vaulted ceilings, a spread in Jane magazine and a Sephora catalogue cover.
    TV Guide Article

Ha ha. Even they joke about the Jane magazine and Sephora cover. Ms Tyra would never be caught dead in such a down-market rag.

Tyra article in jun/jul 04 PAPERMAG MAGAZINE, "How does a former supermodel make her business last? She better work." Styling by the "fabulous" Nole Marin (of course):

http://www.papermag.com/cgi-bin/fram...n_jul04/cover/

Outtake pics:
    http://www.papermag.com/magazine/mag.../cover/p5.html
    Last edited by fredlun; 07-03-2004 at 11:17 AM.

any one see tyra at the teen choice awards? i thought her and paris didnt get along but they were backstange saying how they were both hot haha kewl good i thought they didnt like eachother cause janice said and i forgot who looked or posed like paris hilton and did this dumb blonde pose and tyra did the same pose

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    any one see tyra at the teen choice awards? i thought her and paris didnt get along but they were backstange saying how they were both hot haha kewl good i thought they didnt like eachother cause janice said and i forgot who looked or posed like paris hilton and did this dumb blonde pose and tyra did the same pose
    Janice and Tyra never said they didn't like Paris. They were referring to her not being herself but depicting someone else.
    Tyra and Paris did get along. I loved that little scene and they are both sexy.
    I just got a Tyra Banks poster that has the cover of King. I need to get my a Paris Hilton one

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Janice and Tyra never said they didn't like Paris. They were referring to her not being herself but depicting someone else.
    Tyra and Paris did get along. I loved that little scene and they are both sexy.
    I just got a Tyra Banks poster that has the cover of King. I need to get my a Paris Hilton one
    awwww..........i totally forgot all about the Teen Choice Awards! Well...it'll come on again....

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Anyone remember Tyra's music career?

Yeah, me neither.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    LOL I guess she forgot too.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Anyone remember Tyra's music career?

Yeah, me neither.
    she only recorded like 2 songs for her album i believe, she might launch it during season 3 to get the best sells

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011