Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casting for New Contestants

Casting for New Contestants

It looks like UPN is going to run a third season of America's Next Top Model. Yay.

On the ANTM2 homepage, there's a link at the bottom saying information will be made available soon. It seems kind of early in the season, but I guess they want it ready for fall?

FORT Regular
    I would like to try but it would be pointless No way they would even think about it since i am 5'3 and i have recently found out that i am "plus size":rolleyes

Dang why so early??? i mean i LOVE America's Next Top Model.
    But this seems
    man i can't even explain if i feel good or bad about this

i love this show- i hope it runs for a long while. American Idol is so much easier to judge.

Yes. Thats what i like about this show. We get personal with the girls and we grow to love these girls. So hard to let go of these girls that may never meet us again

Quote Originally Posted by ~Talon*Girl~
    No way they would even think about it since i am 5'3 and i have recently found out that i am "plus size"
    Jenascia's 5'7" and they keep calling her short and so on. I don't even consider 5'7" short. 5'3" on the other hand... I think they have petite modeling though if you're interested in modeling rather than just the show.

And plus size by what measure?

I am tempted to apply for the next season.

They were filming this one during Fashion Week in September of last year. This makes me wonder if they're rushing to get it started now so they could be filming during Spring Fashion Week, which is held in NY in February...nah, I don't see it.

We haven't seen anything about Fashion Week so far but it's such a big deal in the world of modeling it seems like it's not a coincidence they filmed this one around that time.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Are They Gonna Have Top Model For Men.......that Should Be Season 4

Um we do not know. But please direct your attention to the topic i made regarding a male version of America's Next Top Model

Plus size is anything over size 6, apparently. It can also be determined by measurements...I don't recall exactly what they are, but it's insane. I'm plus-size, by modeling standards, and always thought of myself as just sort of average. I wear a 4/6, but my measurements put me in plus size. I recently attended an audition for a modeling/acting competition. The judges didn't say anything about my size but did tell me that I am too short to be a fashion model, at 5'7". I don't care too much, but it's kind of odd to be told I'm too short when I'm taller than most girls I know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast