Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Casting for New Contestants

to the ANTM forum at the FORT IceBean! Thanks for clarifying that info for us on modeling standards.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

If I was old enough I might apply for ANTM 3.

How old do you have to be, Delia? Not that I'm tall enough, or anything, but if there was a cattle call close to home, I'd go. I'm sure either Atlanta or Nashville would have to have one.

I think its ages 18-34 but I'm not sure. Hope that helps!

Thanks, Delia. I'm 21....I'm just not tall enough. Well, obviously 5'7" is tall enough for the show, but for "real" fashion modeling....oh well. I audition for everything I can, just for the experience. Helps take away the nerves the next time.

Well, Tyra is trying to change the Fashion Industry standards. Well Adrianne had good potential. She kind of changed things. And Tyra is trying to change it all.
    But i know everyone will get exposed on this show

Quote Originally Posted by IceBean
    Thanks, Delia. I'm 21....I'm just not tall enough. Well, obviously 5'7" is tall enough for the show, but for "real" fashion modeling....oh well. I audition for everything I can, just for the experience. Helps take away the nerves the next time.
    so you're going to audition?

I think you have to be 18 to participate

But thats stupid, models start young, they're like 14 and up when they start veteran pro's by 18...hell there is this one girl whose being called the new Naomi who started when she was 12

Kimora got struck by the age of 13 in Chanel.. But that was in Europe. I wonder what she was doing in Paris so freaking young.
    I love her.
    But yeah, you have to be 18 to go on the show. You can apply and be a model at the agencies. I am trying to. I found a list of real agencies in my area
    The reason you have to be 18 is for legal terms. Consent. And of course there will be nudity, questions about personal stuff. Just alot of legal mumbo jumbo. But if you are under 18 just try and expose yourself

I'm applying to agencies too, the bigger ones, I got a reply from Maralyn in Paris...I'm excited, they want more pictures though before they can decide though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast