Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: catie, heather and smoking..

catie, heather and smoking..

Hey, guys. I wrote this before somewhere just a little bit,, but am I the Only one who was surprised at seeing Catie and Heather both smoke? Especially Catie, I thought she was an innocent pure 18 girl,,, so I was surprised, honestly. (my expression might be wrong, if so, I didn't meant it..)
    They are both 18, and is this just a normal thing these days?
    Guys, I mean No Offense in this post. I was just purely curious if no one gets surprised at it or if it's just a normal thing...
    Even a discussion site of Joe Millionaire, (ages ago!) women there were older, but people were saying "AAA smoke, BBB doesn't. I'm surprised... I'm not....etc etc etc..." so, when the women were much younger like in ANTM,, I was just curious how it is...

I don't think it's any surprise that 2 people out of 12 smoke.

Jenecia smoke too... I wasn't talking about the ratio of how many people smoke.. ok,, maybe it's not a big deal,, then... it's just that.... Catie and cigarette really didn't match to me,,, maybe it's only me....
    thanks for your idea, John.

Being a ballerina myself I know I started smoking at a young age. It's an appetite suppressant. Keeping a cigarette in your mouth keeps food out. I think that a lot of models smoke for the same reason. Have you ever noticed that when someone stops smoking they gain weight?
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    Jenecia smoke too... I wasn't talking about the ratio of how many people smoke.. ok,, maybe it's not a big deal,, then... it's just that.... Catie and cigarette really didn't match to me,,, maybe it's only me....
    thanks for your idea, John.
    I know what you mean, nyc, and I thought the same thing when I first saw Catie. It just seemed like Catie was too naive or innocent to even know what a cigarette was, right? But that was Pre-Episode-Three-Catie.

:nono Just say no.

As embarrassed as I am to admit I've seen a Freddie Prinze Jr. movie (Head Over Heels in this case), I have to admit it cracked me up when the main character moves in with the "last four non-smoking models in New York". I think modeling and smoking are considered to go hand-in-hand.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    As embarrassed as I am to admit I've seen a Freddie Prinze Jr. movie (Head Over Heels in this case), I have to admit it ed me up when the main character moves in with the "last four non-smoking s in New York". I think ing and smoking are considered to go hand-in-hand.
    Yeah; s smoke to keep their minds off food. I am not saying this to offend anyone, I've heard this many times from various people.

Anybody watch the victoria Secret Fashion show and they cut to Frankie Rayder and Carmen Kass puffing away, Adriana Lima smokes too, I think everyone knows that models smoke...most of them anyway, like someone else said its an appetite supressant, hell my cousin's parents buy them for him.

Aww... they shouldn't smoke

I didn't really like seeing them smoke. I hate seeing people smoke. Especially if they are really young.

This comes from someone who has never smoked a cigarette, and really doesn't like being subjected to passive smoking (the smell :phhht) - sometimes it can look sexy/great. Other times it could look real trashy. It depends on who is holding the cigarette and the situation.

I agree with the previous comment about not wanting to see young people smoking, and of course smoking is bad for your health. I can't believe some lawsuits being filed (not only in America, but also in Europe, though not in the same amounts), claimants saying they weren't aware of the health hazards. Come on, the Old World (Europe that is) only "discovered" tobacco in the 1600's or 1700's!
    Last edited by fredlun; 01-30-2004 at 04:45 PM. Reason: same as it ever was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast