Catie

Heather

Jenascia

Mercedes

Sara

Shandi

Xiomara

Yoanna

Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-04-2004 at 09:24 PM.

I LOVE Shandi's pic... it's just such a powerful pose. She doesn't look meek at all.
    April really looks like she's flying!
    Jenascia's is kind of romantic, like she's go-go dancing in the air.
    Yoanna's pose seems very modern.
    Catie's legs look like toothpicks!
    Overall, I think Xiomara and Camille's pictures are the worst. Xiomara looks clumsy, like she just tripped over something. Camille is just kind of hanging there with her mouth wide open.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Thanks for posting these! I love April and Shandi's shots - they look incredible.

Camille and Heather both look like they're trying really hard to look sexy, and it just isn't working. IMHO, anyway.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Xiomara's is SO, SO, SO bad. I hope they end the misery and eliminate her soon, I think it's becoming very obvious that she doesn't have what it takes. Can you imagine if this had been a real shoot?!?

again,
    make it bigger UPN. man i want to see their beatiful faces.
    Sexified

FORT Fan
    I think that Camille and Sara had the worst pictures with Xiomara and Catie close behind. I really liked April and Shandi's pictures, and Jenascia had a really nice look, but she seemed to be missing something (I have no idea what), and Yoanna looks like a porcelain doll (which is a neat look that no one else really pulled off). Heather and Mercedes pictures were just eh, nothing special, but not terrible (they just seems seperated from the backround too much)

Shandi's picture is the best of these, it definately stands out of the bunch. I also like Yoanna's and Jenascia's ok, but in general this was not a good photoshoot from these girls. And this 'Laundry' collection is hideous. The clothes probably made the pictures worse than the poses alone ever could have.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Tirlittan, those clothes are not hideous!
    They are mod themed, so if you don't appreciate mod, then of course you'd probably not like them but they are definately not hideous... Would you have rather seen them wear something like Gap or Guess??

Also, you guys do know that you can find these pictures at the UPN.com site, right? It seems like most people don't know they are available there. LOL. Like I was walking around looking for gigantic sized Eve photos and then I finally discovered huge desktop ones only yesterday on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Also, you guys do know that you can find these pictures at the UPN.com site, right? It seems like most people don't know they are available there. LOL. Like I was walking around looking for gigantic sized Eve photos and then I finally discovered huge desktop ones only yesterday on the website.
    We know Frost, but they are small and not easy to appreciate.

FORT Fan
    I don't know if it's a coincidence but I like all the two-handed ones better than all the one-handed ones. I'm thinking it might be because the one-handed ones don't look like the girls are really hanging. Xiomara and Camille especially look like they're just flying and Catie's like riding an invisible horse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast