Camille is gorgeous, but not photogenic and her walk is so rehearsed. Catie has the polished walk (but not original, who knows how many times she practiced with a book on her head? I do, since I was 12). Catie looks really plain that Tyra had to chopped her hair to give her an edge. April got the Body but her look is not versatile enough. So far she looks April in every shot! Mercedes has the moves and the style but again her look is not versatile. Jenascia ain't Kate Moss. Xiomarra , my,my my I don't know where to start, she's all "teeth", she's the teeth. So far it will go down to two "self conscious" model-wannabe. Yoanna and Shandi. Yoanna has the killer cheeknones and her looks can change at the drop of a hot.Noticed how her photos look different from each other and her face is perfect for editorials. Shandi is a designer's dream. She's like 6 foot and 5 lbs, perfection! And her body is all natural. She can changed her look from Bardot-Bombshell to a sickly waif in an instant, how cool is that! Walgreen's girl might run away with the title and plus the fact that Tyra includes her baby pics (the one that she look like a bird) to show us how naturally skinny she is and not to accused her that she's anorexic and bulimic. So I will go with Shandi, each shoe she becomes stronger and Fiercer.......

PS: please bring back the Runway Diva Extraordinaire!