Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 3 Recap: Tears for Fears

great job SFG!

I watched last night, and I don't know why. Your recap made the experience better for me though.

I hated Caties hair.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    "She is blubbering sputtering, and shaking down to her feet, and as horrible as it is to say, I haven’t had this hard a laugh in all my years of watching Reality TV"
    i agree, during the part of the show that was supposed to be so "suspenseful and emotionally-trying", I couldn't control my laughter. to me, when they did a close-up of her whiney face, it looked exactly like that of a baby who had just muddled in their mother's makeup, and is now spitting up and crying over a diaper rash. it was hysterical.

I actually like the lon recaps. she is so good, i actually feel like im watching the show as it goes along. On most recaps i just skim and skip them.
    But i dont know, this one just makes me feel live on the show

Yay, the recaps up already!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Is it true that blondes have more fun? Not if you’re Catie and Heather.
    I wasn't thinking of it as an anti-blonde conspiracy, maybe you're on to something.

Jay begs her to go up for at least one shot, and Catie begrudgingly concedes. As they send her out, all trussed up, her strange, futuristically made-up face is contorted in Edvard Munchian-like misery. She is blubbering sputtering, and shaking down to her feet, and as horrible as it is to say, I haven’t had this hard a laugh in all my years of watching Reality TV.
    Every time I saw that six inch eyelash go up and down I was in stitches. I was feeling a little guilty for finding this so hilarious, thanks SFG! That was a great description for anyone who missed it, by the way!

I know, I know, I failed at keeping this week’s recap shorter and more succinct. I promise to try harder next week.
    Who wants shorter and more succinct? Keep up the good work!

P.S. I love Sephora, I think that's so cool the winner will get a campaign with them instead of Revlon or Maybelline.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh it was HILARIOUS Catie crying with that eyelash stuck to her face!

HAHAHAHA!

It was probably one of the biggest laughs I've had in my life (but then again, I laugh hard a lot LOL) But it was definately a moment I will remember for awhile I think.

Shandi looked GREAT in this episode. I loved her in the hat and she just looked... hot. LOL She reminded me of Avril Lavigne in some shots and someone said she looked like Nikki Hilton.

FORT Fogey
    Wow I've never seen this show before, and I caught it last night. This show is AWESOME! Why have I not been watching it? Great recap SFG! You're super.

Yay Pinkie, glad you saw the show and came to join us!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ABC
    FORT Newbie
    Catie made me soo angry....cuz she is sooo 2-faced

one second she's getting all defensive and "mean" to Xiomara and the judges and the next second...she faints and starts crying like a baby....what wuz she crying about???? the way she looked in her picture??? i mean com'on!

Kao
    Oh, my god...last night's show made me cry I was laughing so hard. And then your recap did it again! Who wants shorter recaps? I sure don't! Keep em coming!

Thanks for a great recap, SFG.

On this week’s episode of America’s next top model, the two resident golden girls cry, and cry, and cry. And then cry some more. Even Shandi, after a makeover that leaves her platinum blonde, passes out at a studio after an intense battle for the makeup mirror that would make a Barney’s warehouse sale appear positively cuddly in comparison. Coincidence? I think not, and I’m going to keep my hair brunette just in case.

Yay! Finally, a show that rewards superficial, ambitious people trading on their physical features, and perpetuates competitiveness between females.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-04-2004 at 09:22 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast