Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Janice Dickinson

OK, I don't know if Tyra or her people read these posts, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...allow Janice Dickerson to be on next season's panel. I can only assume the judges will be 4 regulars and a guest judge: Tyra, the editor of magazine in which the model will do a photo spread, main designer of the fashion house that the two will do a final catwalk for, and an old-skewl top model, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow Janice D to return as a permanent fixture.
    Her blunt honesty and brutal criticism make Simon Cowell look like a baby! I LOVE HER!!! I love her so much, she makes me laugh out loud. The notion of yesterday's top model trashing these wanna be's is so fantastic. PLEASE!!! OK..that's all.
    What does everyone else think?

FORT Fogey
    Janice made me laugh more than anyone on the panel of judges. She's such a caricature of herself and I'd love to see her back. I suppose that depends on what she wants to do. I'll be reading her book, for sure.

ILuvRobin
    Janice said what I think was the smartest and most intellgent comment of the night...Shannon was ACTING like a model, while Adrienne was just herself...Even though I disagree with a lot of things she said, she knows her craft and she said she will be back...I saw that on one of the ANTM yahoo groups

FORT Fogey
    Beau said that, not Janice. And he didn't mean it in good way. It was his voice of dissent.

ILuvRobin
    yeah you are right..I remember that...I just realize that after the fact...

FORT Fogey
    I have a stack of notes taller than J. Alexander in heels.

urban cowgirl
    Janice is the Simon of ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    I have a stack of notes taller than J. Alexander in heels.

Here's a quote from an article in the National Enquirer (yeah, I know, but Janice hasn’t sued them for defamation)

"Back in the day when the top models were Christie Brinkley and Cheryl Tiegs, I was having doors shut in my face for having [big] ([*N word* IN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER) lips and being 'too ethnic'. I was real upset about that for a long time, and I'm just upset about this situation."

So do you REALLY think Tyra wants to pay Janice and give her a high-visability platform when she places her in the *N word* category?!?
    My hopes are not always realized, but
    I ALWAYS HOPE. —Ovid

what if Adri is invited to judge? AHHH coolio

Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast