Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by lunitweety View Post
    Is that actually HIS kid? My memory's kinda blurry on that subject, but I remember hearing she found out it wasn't Stallone's kid through a test?!?!?!

he's a cutie tho! Why isn't HE modeling???
    That was her daughter, Savannah(aka Savvy)

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    That was her daughter, Savannah(aka Savvy)
    Neither of her children are Stallone's. Her boy just has Stallone's voice not his looks. He's actually cuter than Stallone. Boy gives off a very caring air.

Like when he apologized to the triplets, even when it wasn't his fault. That's very sweet of him.

Janice seems like a wonderful parent. A bit eccentric and tempermental, sure, but she obviously adores her kids. Her son is really cute, but he seems somewhat ... slow. Why does he speak like that?

Also.. OMG Sorin is soo hot. That ass!!
    Last edited by Brakhage; 06-19-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakhage View Post
    Janice seems like a wonderful parent. A bit eccentric and tempermental, sure, but she obviously adores her kids. Her son is really cute, but he seems somewhat ... slow. Why does he speak like that?

Also.. OMG Sorin is soo hot. That ass!!

yeah he had a weird way of speaking, but I think he's abit nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysiree View Post
    that's convient. :rotf.
    If you notice she never says anything about thier looks but how they pose and come across on film.
    And that article forgot to mention her lips. lol
    her lips are real.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle View Post
    Tyra Banks is sadly the head honcho of ANTM not Janice Dickenson

Janice is really one of the best panel members in ANTM History (I liked Kimora Lee as well) but I really hope Janice laughs at Tyra Banks when she has her little spat with a model because I think Janice would genuinely laugh at all the other models when they make giant asses of themselves

I didnt watch her bio story thingie on star so I dont know about her personal problems with her parents and so on

Her face does look very plastic and in season 3 i really detested her for being so artificial and then judging others natural beauty, but this cycle she doesnt irritate me that much (i have begun to rag on Tyra and her 'look at me' attitude)

I think Janice and Nigel are the only two judges who serve a purpose on the panel, the one with the dog (Noel, Nole, or whatever) is just providing no insight at all, and Tyra is just there for her name
    Remember the episode in Cycle 2 where Shandi, April, Mercedes, Yoanna, and Camille did the shoot for Solstice sunglasses in Milan and Janice wore that silver dress. She looked very nice and elegant compared to Tyra. She was posisitive to all the girls except April and Camille. She even to Camille about her picture that she has a nice neck and her hair is covering it. She was also so proud to see Shandi walk in the video. Also, when they showed the video clip of Camille, and Tyra said "I have to do a Janice." Tyra needs to come up with her own stuff. And then with Mercedes, Janice said "I would slap that woman if she ever talked to be like that." and Tyra said, "And then you would be homeless and jobless." Tyra needs to stop, because Janice rocks!

does anybody have that photo of janice where she's in a black dress i think and she's holding a flower? janice is also looking behind her shoulder and she's in a bedroom. they showed it on her show when she was talking about the photographer mathu anderson. it's a recent photo. i'd be glad if anyone can get it for me. thanks.

Moi

Janice Disses the Judges

Hardly a suprise is it?

Anyway, Janice Dickinson had some comments on the judges at ANTM.

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/18/janice-dishes-on-her-surreal-life/

The article is mostly on other subjects, but on ANTM, she says:

"As far as her time on "America's Next Top Model," Janice had some harsh words for her fellow judges.

The outspoken self-professed "world's first supermodel" questioned photographer Nigel Barker's credentials stating that prior to the show he was a "photographer for the gay rags, not Vogue." She called stylist Nolé Marin "a fluffer for the gay rags" and feels that Jay Alexander teaches the contestants "to walk like Clydesdales."

Regarding Tyra Banks, Janice finally answered the age-old question of: wig or weave, by revealing without hesitation "weave!"

Despite being previously fired from the show, Janice said she will make guest appearances on "Top Model" this season."

Hee. Of course everyone knows that Tyra wears a weave! Who in the celebrity world doesn't wear one?

What we need is Dave Lachapelle, not Nigel Barker. Only that's asking for too much.