Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

What Janice did was a very backhanding thing. She was treating Gina pretty badly all day. Then she started acting all friend-friend to her, telling her numerous times to rat someone out, then she gets pissed at her for doing it? That's a really hypocritical thing to do. I love Janice, but that's a foul ball.

FORT Regular
    Do you guys remember when Coryn butted in the conversation between Janice and Lisa during a photoshoot and said Lisa did talk trash about the other girls and then Janice was asking the other girls if this was true and they answered yes ? So why didn't she get mad and pissed off at them for ratting out Lisa ?????

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naima_rocks View Post
    No she sidn't say she loved Janice during her interview on Talk Model. She said she felt picked on, degraded and humiliated.
    Really...Gina is so unstable anyway. The whole Top Model experience is about being picked-on, degraded, and humiliated! I think between the panel, Mr Jay, and Janice, they were just giving her "constructive criticism" so that would succeed in the modeling industry. Now she wants to turn their help into "oh poor me." I hope she is not a whiner; maybe she is just easily confused when under stress?

Quit being a big baby Gina if you ever watched the show you should have known there was a possibility of being harsly judged. Maybe that is what Janice was doing but Gina interpreted it as being picked-on? She told her not to name names (Jade) because it would not be beneficial in the modeling industry. You have to get along with your fellow models, even if they are major beotches (Jade).

Janice was right to call her out (Pick on her) about her posing, her lack of confidence, and her facial expressions pertaining to modeling. Gina was the worse model in the competition that day. Janice is not going to be nice and cuddle Gina and tell her to "think positive" you'll get the hang of modeling. That is not Janice, we have to deal with it!

Psycho Janet!!!!!!!

well okay,

the thing is:
    - Gina did NOT have to stand on one leg and laugh frantically
    Cassie from season 3 was told to do some climbing exercises and she told the army guy in his face "I don't wanna do this" and it didn't cause her to be eliminated

- Gina did NOT have to obey whatever Janice tells her to do
    again, the purpose of all of them hanging out was to have fun. It was a casual dinner, so if Janice asked her to do a bunch of stuff, Gina could've told her no and it wouldnt have affected her in any way. I dont think it says in their contracts to do so and so or face elimination.

Like I said above, both females are adults, so there is no reason for Gina to feel intimidated whatsoever. She should already know how to act accordingly in these types of situations, instead of attributing it to "bullying and I'm the victim". This girl is blah. Oh well, she's eliminated anyway, so no point talking about her. But Janice rocks, as usual!

what an amazing amount of jealousy and disdain for girls prettier and younger than her. Like the queen in sleeping beauty. And just imagine, as bi!chy as Janice was towards Gina, she did it in front of all those other models/camera crew/ on national tv. Just imagine how horrible she would have been if there was no one to see what she said or did. Thank God Omarosa tore up that shriveled up has-been on that reality show they were on. She obviously is still on drugs/ alcohol or something - in her own little world. Tyra should know what its like to have a bully (Naomi) she was just had naomi on the Tyra show a while back, to talk about the hurt she experienced over a decade ago. You never forget those bullys!

Janice, they were just giving her "constructive criticism" so that would succeed in the modeling industry.

Constructive criticism is one thing but Janice saying "zip it b--tch, you're dead in my book" is nowhere near constructive.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Yeah, Janice was even more objective towards Lisa than to Gina...
    That was pure manipulation and bullying if you ask me and it was painful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Jessa View Post
    the thing is:
    - Gina did NOT have to stand on one leg and laugh frantically
    Cassie from season 3 was told to do some climbing exercises and she told the army guy in his face "I don't wanna do this" and it didn't cause her to be eliminated
    But wasnt it cute! Im not sarcastic, she looked best at that moment.

janice's new show starts in june. i've been seeing the commercial on the oxygen channel and it said the show starts in june. i can't wait to see it. even though i love janice alot, i heavily disagree with her with some things. in the commercial she tells on girl that she needs nose surgery. also, i'm assuming that there'll be no plus size division because she said rule number one there's no fat in the janice dicknson modeling agency.