Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

FORT Regular
    Janice is Janice...and that is not saying much at all IMO! Janice was so hypocritical and downright mean last night with the Gina dinner table stuff--She was really cruel to this girl! Janice showed no empathy at all and yet when she is reminded of her shortcomings,she has a huge hissy fit and can't take the heat either! Is this the same Janice that had a breakdown and tried to leave the Surreal life when Omarosa told her off about her drinking and drugging and likely erratic parenting? So, Janice should know better than to kick a girl when she is down like Gina was. But she did show how unfair the fashion industry experts can be,so hope the girls learned something,like trust no one! Boo to Janice!

how exactly is Janice mean again?
    I dont get it...

she was trying to get some emotions out of the girl because Gina is like an empty shell... Janice believes in her which is why she put Gina through all that. If she didnt, she would just be indifferent to her.

FORT Regular
    I agree with everyone who thought Janice's behaviour is unacceptable. Gina is a weed, sure, but you make weedy people stronger by making them feel MORE confident, not by being meaner to them. The most timid people are the people who have been told they weren't worth it, they were stupid, shut up. Janice is just another bully. It wasn't surprising that Gina fell for Janice's trick because she's young for her age, which is still, what, a tenth Janice's age? And she's been bullied by a 26 year old who looks 40. Some people like fighting and some people really don't know how to do it. I despise people who pick on the weak. I did it once myself when I was about 16, and just learning to be a b*tch, just because I knew I could, and I've never forgiven myself. The fact that Janice is *still* doing it, complete with all the teenage girl lying games that go with that, sickens me.

Bullying is bullying and people of every age get bullied. Gina would come out of her shell if people were kind to her. I used to think Janice was funny, but she is an evil crone. How utterly, spectacularly beautiful her young pictures are. The first 30 years of her looks were total genetic crazy good luck. The last forty have revealed that you get the face you deserve.

FORT Regular
    And you know what? Why is grassing someone up supposed to be so bad? When I was tiny, my mum always told me to grass someone up if they were being horrible and it's what I'd tell my kid. Because some people can help, and bullying is bad. Bullies keep everyone in line with this secret climate of fear, that's how bloody child abusers do it.

[FA edit]

Gina isn't a 13-year-old kid, and Janice wasn't bullying her. Even if Janice was, I think Gina is enough of an adult to deal with it in a mature way. But instead she cracked and fell flat and STILL was unable to convey any kind of emotion. You would think after all that she would step up her game, but she didn't. Her fault, and kudos to Janice for at least trying.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-31-2006 at 05:23 PM. Reason: removed comment directed at other posters

Quote Originally Posted by MacNeil View Post
    And you know what? Why is grassing someone up supposed to be so bad? When I was tiny, my mum always told me to grass someone up if they were being horrible and it's what I'd tell my kid. Because some people can help, and bullying is bad. Bullies keep everyone in line with this secret climate of fear, that's how bloody child abusers do it.
    Amen, that's the classic MO of a child molester, "don't tell anyone, or you'll get in trouble". What kind of twisted lesson was Janice trying to teach.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Its really sad that some people here think what Janice did to Gina as not bully behavior. Really though, unless youve been through that kinda treatment when you are in a week position, you really dont know what it is like. On the other hand, Gina could never make it in the business in any way, even being a kmart model. She is too thin skinned, too exposed. Even her phyiscal actions are showing a weak person.Its sad that Tyra and the gang put her in the 13 when someone else would have been much better. Janice is a hypocrite pure and simple, most hypocrites are mentally unstable anyway. Somehow I doubt she is on anything when she acts like that, I think she is just being herself, a rotten bully who has been abused and likes to abuse now because it makes her stronger (in her mind). That is typical for a surivior of abuse. You either get stronger from the abuse, become an abuser too, or get abused some more

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    ^
    I guess we should get both sides of the event before deeming Janice an Evil bully Witch! I bet when Gina is interviewed, she will probably say she loved Janice (most of the girls on the show say that) even though she was hard on her.

I think because Gina has such a problem with anxiety, this incidence really seemed magnified...due to Gina's reactions: even being a fairytale character was too much for her!

I bet Gina loves Janice!

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    ^
    I guess we should get both sides of the event before deeming Janice an Evil bully Witch! I bet when Gina is interviewed, she will probably say she loved Janice (most of the girls on the show say that) even though she was hard on her.

I think because Gina has such a problem with anxiety, this incidence really seemed magnified...due to Gina's reactions: even being a fairytale character was too much for her!

I bet Gina loves Janice!
    Ever heard of Stockholm's Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    ^

I bet Gina loves Janice!

No she sidn't say she loved Janice during her interview on Talk Model. She said she felt picked on, degraded and humiliated.