Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

I want to read that book! hehe. Does it talk about her whole life period? Or just the modeling part? I want to get down into the roots of Janice Dickenson.
    hehe see the love behind the tough love

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLovelyBones
    I read that book in 48 hours, I absolutely love Janice...when I read it I had no idea who she was, now I'm her biggest fan

I read it on a 2 hour business flight. Janice may come across very crudely, but she has got a lot of grit. I like that.

DJ - the book is called "No Lifeguard on Duty - The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel" or something like that.

(insert dance here) Go Janice, it's your birthday, go janice, it's your birthday!

I WISH SHE WOULD SHUT UP ABOUT JENASCIA'S HEIGHT!! Doesn't she know that no one is listening to her?? Tyra, Nigel, and that other dude don't care about her height, so the longer she rants and raves about it, they are never goin' to agree with her!

On the contrary, I heard Nigel comment about her height "She's not Kate Moss" Which could be a good thing, or a bad thing, because in the same breath I'd say Sara is not Gia Carangi, who she looks like a lot (But I love Sara, and Adrianne just the same)....But they way he said she isn't Kate Moss was a bad thing, and it is true, there is no way, I mean the ONE exception has been Kate Moss, and unless Jenascia makes an impact like Kate did it wont happen....Calvin Kline doesn't have that imapact anymore.

Anyway, Janice talks about her whole life in the book, she is brutally honest and offers major insight on the modeling world...sometimes I think she has a little bit of a big head, but what the hell, I think she earned it.

The name says it all

I'm a big fan of Janice simply because she has tons and tons of working experience, she has nothing to lose, and she speaks her mind. good for her!
    Does anyone yell at Yoda for teaching young Jedi aspiring to use the Force correctly?
    NO!
    So people need to shuddup and listen to her criticisms. They are quite on the mark and hilarious to boot.
    I love you Janice Dickinson!
    JaniceDistheworldsfirsttwillek dancinggirl

Each week, Janice says some mean and rude things about one or more of the girls. But she obviously extremely wise and can be quite insightful and I love her for it! I look forward to each week's judging period because she always has the best sound bytes!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Also, she may come off as brutal when it's a negative comment but she is just as extreme in her positive comments, like when she called Shandi's photo "heaven on earth." Try to imagine the judging without her - it would be 99% Tyra and very little else. Thank goodness there's a strong, opinionated woman besides Tyra in the mix.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

And not to get off the subject but the same can be said for Simon on American Idol. The few times he wasn't around to judge, there was something missing!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Kao
    This is unrelated, but the guy from Jane is really working my nerves. Which is a real shame because Jane is oen of my favorite magazines. What is UP with him saying that Shandi seemed to be a little "meeklike" around the judges and that he wanted her to be more open (or whatever) to the judges? And that has WHAT to do with her pictures? Nitpicky Mr Tibbles.

Bringing this back to Janice: Janice, if you're on here, please tell us you smacked him. At least once. And oh yeah, tell him to go home and get Jane Pratt to take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Nitpicky Mr Tibbles
    I don't know if that's your cat's name or what but it was just perfect. Everytime I look at this little sprite's face I will be thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    And oh yeah, tell him to go home and get Jane Pratt to take his place.
    Yeah, what happened to her? I remember she used to be the editor for Jane back in the day. Is she still around?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob