Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

I don't care how soft or hard, how meek or tough, how secure or insecure a model wannabe is, that disgusting raddled old cougar has no right to treat her that way. Just because Gina "will learn something" doesn't make that revolting sea hag's behaviour acceptable. That vitriolic old harridan hasn't a single redeeming quality now that her so-so looks have long-gone. I truly hope that screeching old harpy won't be back next season.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    I think that everyone is overeacting. I mean the only reason that you guys are saying that Janice is wrong because you feel sorry for Gina. I think it is worse to pity someone than to be mean to them. Just because Gina is not a diva does not mean that Janice is going to hold back.
    Worse to pity someone than to be mean to them? I guess if I see a child lost on the street I should kick her teeth in and tell her to grow a pair. Or if I see an old person with a cane struggling to open a door, I should kick his cane "sorry gramps". Pity is compassion, not to be confused with disdain or condescension. And I don't know when being mean is ever preferred to being compassionate. Janice could have pulled Gina aside and said, "look, XYZ, toughen up, someone is bullying you, here's what you do." She could have used her incredibly expansive amount of life experience gained over the decades to help Gina. A kick in the face isn't a good way to teach people, it's a good way to give them broken teeth.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

yeah she was wasted at that dinner. Janice is a force to reckon with

FORT Fogey
    Essentially, the only lesson Janice "taught" Gina was "Don't trust anyone." I think the bigger lesson we all learned is that Janice wouldn't be a good kindergarten teacher.

FORT Newbie
    Last night's incident confirmed my well-founded dislike of Janice.

I really dont think there was anything wrong with what Janice said, sure shes harsh, but hello have you not seen any other seasons??? - That is Janice, get over it already.

The fact is Gina needed a kick in the teeth, she is oblivious, she kept saying how she can do good and she has what it takes, she couldnt even strike a pose at judging! I think Janice wanted to show her that she was in over her head and that it is dog eat dog in the modeling world - and there is no way Gina could handle it!! Sorry sometimes the truth hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by usnagirl1 View Post
    Last night's incident confirmed my well-founded dislike of Janice.
    Same here. And why the heck did she have Lisa tagging along?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat_313 View Post
    I really dont think there was anything wrong with what Janice said, sure shes harsh, but hello have you not seen any other seasons??? - That is Janice, get over it already.

The fact is Gina needed a kick in the teeth, she is oblivious, she kept saying how she can do good and she has what it takes, she couldnt even strike a pose at judging! I think Janice wanted to show her that she was in over her head and that it is dog eat dog in the modeling world - and there is no way Gina could handle it!! Sorry sometimes the truth hurts!
    I agree, Janice is Janice and she's not going to change.

lol I started laughing when she was like "zip it bitch you're dead in my book" to Gina...

The modelling world is harsh because behaviour like Janice's and Jade's is condoned.

Don't get me wrong, I don't for a second think that Gina has what it takes and she wouldn't have been good even if Jade and Janice hadn't picked on her, but that's no excuse to be cruel.

Janice's evil little trick seemed especially mean-spirited. As a former judge and ANTM insider she seemed like a person in authority and if she orders someone to do something they feel compelled to do it.

I guess I can take solice in the fact that Janice is a has-been and Jade will never make it. I can't imagine her trying to pull off the CoverGirl smile without looking like she wants to rip off your face and eat it.