Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Janice was despicable in her mind game with Gina. If that's the lesson she's teaching children, as a PTA mother, she needs to look at the dry, shriveled, dead organ that used to be her heart. If her children were being bullied, I'm sure she would want them to speak up.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

I agree with all of you people that are saying that Janice was just being plain nasty. I mean, of all the girls to pick on, it had to be the naive one that wouldn't know better. I mean, c'mon, of course Gina is gonna feel pressured and intimidating by someone like Janice.

I mean seriously, that kind of treatment should be given to the bitches of the house, not the naive ones.

Janice is such a waste of skin! I cannot stand her.

I thought she was thru with all things ANTM. This goes to show she has no life.

I rue the day Tyra unearthed her.

Oh puhleez ya'll.

In the real world of modeling Gina will be eaten alive, absolutely devoured. Maybe Janice taught her a valuable lesson: keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sometimes you learn more from a kick in the teeth than you do from a hug.

Janice can say whatever she wants. Something (perhaps Janice?) certainly motivated Gina to finally stand up to Jade, even if Jade managed to spin the entire confrontation around back onto Gina. hah.

No lost tears for Gina, but Janice has alot of wisdom - some cruelty, but there's a lesson to be learned.

FORT Fogey
    I tend to think Janice had no clue what an easy target Gina was or she wouldn't have slam dunked her so hard and risk coming across as such a beyotch. I'm not making an excuse for her, because I completely agree that she was WAY too harsh, even if Gina had a tough skin and no matter how much she was asking for it. I mean , "Shut up b*tch, you're dead to me?" In what world is it acceptable to say that to someone who you just met 4 hours earlier and who has been nothing but polite to you? How does that teach anyone anything other than to mistrust shriveled old has-beens?

But Janice is Janice--she's not changing for anyone and her bread and butter is her shock value. It's kind of pathetic actually--in the same way Jade shows insecurity by tearing others down, Janice is applauded for it. Birds of a feather. Big, ugly buzzards, in fact.

FORT Regular
    I never understood the fascination with Janice. Her face looks like it has seen a plastic surgeon too many times and her attitude is ugly. Her arrogance, meanness and nasty behavior makes Jade look like Mother Theresa.

I don't like Janice at all. She's ugly, she's mean, disrespectful, TOO crazy and annoying. I don't know why they put her on air again. I'm just happy she's not a judge anymore. I guess you remember what she used to do...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gayest_neil View Post
    Oh puhleez ya'll.

In the real world of modeling Gina will be eaten alive, absolutely devoured. Maybe Janice taught her a valuable lesson: keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sometimes you learn more from a kick in the teeth than you do from a hug.

Janice can say whatever she wants. Something (perhaps Janice?) certainly motivated Gina to finally stand up to Jade, even if Jade managed to spin the entire confrontation around back onto Gina. hah.

No lost tears for Gina, but Janice has alot of wisdom - some cruelty, but there's a lesson to be learned.
    EXACTLY...

Janice IS Janice. She has always said what's on her mind: never being PC. She doesn't care about anybody's feelings so why are we surprised by Janice's behavior?

Gina has to learn to swim with the sharks...sink or swim. Unfortunately, Gina sank. We probably didn't see Janice being nice to Gina too, because obviously, Janice liked her and told her to sit by her. It's probably a lot we didn't see...

Seriously, I think Janice straight up did not like Gina.

I think that everyone is overeacting. I mean the only reason that you guys are saying that Janice is wrong because you feel sorry for Gina. I think it is worse to pity someone than to be mean to them. Just because Gina is not a diva does not mean that Janice is going to hold back.