Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Her and Jade truly are on the same level.

What Janice did tonight really pissed me off.

I will be the first to admit that I dont like Gina, but what she did to the poor girl at the dinner table was just heartless, cruel and well...totally unnecessary. Boo!

And no, I am not gonna act like, yay Janice is so cool for doing that just because she's Janice Dickinson for what she did tonight was sooo wrong!

Janice was such a sadistic bitch this time. Of all the girls to pick on...why Gina? If a cockroach had enough power to send her shrieking, imagine the nightmare she had to endure with Janice's mummified face telling her off.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _chAseR_ View Post
    Janice was such a sadistic bitch this time. Of all the girls to pick on...why Gina? If a cockroach had enough power to send her shrieking, imagine the nightmare she had to endure with Janice's mummified face telling her off.
    Exactly. Normally I tend to like Janice, but this was pretty low. Along with her treatment of Kelle in Cycle 3. I can't belive that Janice thought she was doing Gina a favor with her "advice" by doing what she did at dinner. Now, if she had taken on Jade, I would be all for that. Janice v. Jade. Why not? They're two of a kind. =/

Exactly. Normally I tend to like Janice, but this was pretty low. Along with her treatment of Kelle in Cycle 3. I can't belive that Janice thought she was doing Gina a favor with her "advice" by doing what she did at dinner. Now, if she had taken on Jade, I would be all for that. Janice v. Jade. Why not? They're two of a kind. =/
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one who felt this way considering so many people seem to find nothing wrong with this broad.

I can't stand bullies espescially bullies who are as old as Janice.
    Last edited by jnccrs; 03-30-2006 at 02:31 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I agree with all of you who have expressed dislike in Janice's behavior with Gina tonight. I don't think there is any excuse for being cruel! I don't care whether it's for television or in real life. People have feelings and they shouldn't be walked on. Janice supposedly had a hard life and you would think she would know what it feels like, and at her age (old as h**), she should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by jnccrs View Post
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one who felt this way considering so many people seem to find nothing wrong with this broad.
    No. There are times I think she rocks (when she makes remarks about Tyra mainly) & is pretty funny and other times she's freaking insane. Bottom line, Janice is messed up. She was and still is. These girls are very vulnerable and I don't think it's right to sic Janice on them like that... Tyra of all people should get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    No. There are times I think she rocks (when she makes remarks about Tyra mainly) & is pretty funny and other times she's freaking insane. Bottom line, Janice is messed up. She was and still is. These girls are very vulnerable and I don't think it's right to sic Janice on them like that... Tyra of all people should get a clue.
    Yes like you said there are times when she is entertaining but dang when she decides to be mean she is really cruel.

I bet Gina will need years of therapy after this, not that she didn't need one before but I think she just got a 100 times worse.

I agree with all of you who have expressed dislike in Janice's behavior with Gina tonight. I don't think there is any excuse for being cruel! I don't care whether it's for television or in real life. People have feelings and they shouldn't be walked on. Janice supposedly had a hard life and you would think she would know what it feels like, and at her age (old as h**), she should know better.
    Yes supposedly she had a hard life which made me all the more surprised and apalled at her behaviour.

Gina didn't wanna point a finger at Jade and she even asked Janice if she had to do it and Janice said yes. And then she turns around and humiliate the girl? WTF?
    Last edited by jnccrs; 03-30-2006 at 02:42 AM.

FORT Fan
    First I laughed when Jade said she and Janice were on the same level, and then when Janice jerked Gina's mind with that question....and Gina fell for it...which she should never have done -

THEN I have to say that Jade was right! Janice and Jade ARE on the same level.

They are on the low MEAN level!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapis Erzulie View Post
    First I laughed when Jade said she and Janice were on the same level, and then when Janice jerked Gina's mind with that question....and Gina fell for it...which she should never have done -

THEN I have to say that Jade was right! Janice and Jade ARE on the same level.

They are on the low MEAN level!!!!
    Exactly. If Gina had the defensives, it would have been entertainment. But man, I was just cringing the whole time...