Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

I just love the photo shoot with her and the Animal

heh, she seems a bit tan in this second episode- i think she's great- i wanna hear more from her! hopefully when there are less girls they'll show more footage of the judges critiquing-

Of course she's had work

And she'll probably show you the scars if you asked her. She's fearless, she's out of her mind...she's WONDERFUL!
    Remember the 90's sitcom "Just shoot me."? without a doubt she and Nina (the former top model now drinkin' meanie) are the same person!!!
    Ahhh..I love Janice D.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Janice Dickinson

I just got finished reading "No Lifeguard on Duty" - Janice's little autobiography, and I have done a total 180 on my opinion of her.

Before, during ANTM Season 1, I thought Janice was a Botox-ed siliconed self-centered royal pain in the butt, with her "I'm the first supermodel" schtick and her bee-otchy attitude, no love for any of the new models and snotty underhanded comments.

Now I'm like her biggest fan. You should really check out the book...it's a real eye-opener!! She's finally got her sh*t together, and she's been through a lot of pain and clawed her way back to sobriety. And, if you can believe it, she's a mommy too!!

You go Janice! You are still the number one soooopermodel, chica! Amber, Tyra, Kate, Naomi, Claudia...you can go now!!

Anyone else on the Janice trip? (sorry if there's already an ANTM 2 judges thread - I searched twice and couldn't locate it)

i adore janice. as cheesy as it may sound, i saw her on a talk show a few (or many) months ago...i forget... when she was promoting her book, and i really gave me insight to who she is. her sense of humor derives from her hardships, and i can definitely identify with that, which is probbaly why i like her so much. i think she's hilarious, and definitely a character, to say the least. just had to throw that in there. im just starting to get into the emoticons here.

Kao
    I've read that book and as far as I'm concerned Janice can say whatever she wants to, whenever she wants. She earned that right, hands down.

FORT Regular
    I like her other than her problem with the "short" girl!! Ugg!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    janice dickinson is so self-righteous, she makes me want to vomit.

Kao
    I really wish she would quit it with the "short girl" nonsense. The girl's pics are coming out fine, and that should be all that matters, even though i know she has a point that runway girls are tall.

I read that book in 48 hours, I absolutely love Janice...when I read it I had no idea who she was, now I'm her biggest fan