Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Patty Hansen is beautiful (never heard of her) and... wow?! That's Jerry Hall, she's gorgeous!

I just VH1's When Supermodels Rule the World and somebody said, "Janice was the first Supermodel, we just didn't noticed." or something like that.

Which I think is a contradiction of terms because "supermodel", to me, implies renowned fame from within the fashion industry and without. Janice would be a top model because she was a successful model and a prototype for the supermodel that came along right after her career ended, IMO.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Patty Hansen is beautiful (never heard of her) and... wow?! That's Jerry Hall, she's gorgeous!

I just VH1's When Supermodels Rule the World and somebody said, "Janice was the first Supermodel, we just didn't noticed." or something like that.

google patty hansen; she married Keith Richards of the Rolling stones and Jerry Hall married Mick Jagger of the rolling stones. supermodels; supergroupies!

Thanks for all the pics, Sepia!
    I sort of expected more facial expressions from Janice. I like her craziness, and in these pictures I don't really see it. Tyra has way more expressions, especially with her eyes. But she is so full of herself, her new show is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Which I think is a contradiction of terms because "supermodel", to me, implies renowned fame from within the fashion industry and without. Janice would be a top model because she was a successful model and a prototype for the supermodel that came along right after her career ended, IMO.
    Yeah, I agree. I think I'd consider a top model rather than supermodel.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    google patty hansen; she married Keith Richards of the Rolling stones and Jerry Hall married Mick Jagger of the rolling stones. supermodels; supergroupies!
    Sorry littlecat, I'm part of the rap generation. I don't know them unless I see them on TV. I know who Keith Richards (sounds familiar) is and Mick Jagger (the guy with the lips, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Hmm, and Iman married David Bowie; Janice's relationships with all those stars ... I guess it makes sense, in a way. Supermodels were sort of like rock stars, but used fashion instead of music.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Sorry littlecat, I'm part of the rap generation. I don't know them unless I see them on TV. I know who Keith Richards (sounds familiar) is and Mick Jagger (the guy with the lips, right?).

Hey play to your strengths!

Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Hmm, and Iman married David Bowie; Janice's relationships with all those stars ... I guess it makes sense, in a way. Supermodels were sort of like rock stars, but used fashion instead of music.

and Kimora Lee Simmons married Russell Simmons, and that guy from the White Stripes dumped Renee Zellweger and knocked up Karen Elson. I am sure the list is a lot longer