Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 652

Thread: Janice Dickinson

  1. #461
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    Patty Hansen is beautiful (never heard of her) and... wow?! That's Jerry Hall, she's gorgeous!

    I just VH1's When Supermodels Rule the World and somebody said, "Janice was the first Supermodel, we just didn't noticed." or something like that.

  2. #462
    FORT Fogey sepia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Which I think is a contradiction of terms because "supermodel", to me, implies renowned fame from within the fashion industry and without. Janice would be a top model because she was a successful model and a prototype for the supermodel that came along right after her career ended, IMO.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

  3. #463
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Patty Hansen is beautiful (never heard of her) and... wow?! That's Jerry Hall, she's gorgeous!

    I just VH1's When Supermodels Rule the World and somebody said, "Janice was the first Supermodel, we just didn't noticed." or something like that.

    google patty hansen; she married Keith Richards of the Rolling stones and Jerry Hall married Mick Jagger of the rolling stones. supermodels; supergroupies!

  4. #464
    FORT Fogey sepia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

  5. #465
    FORT Fanatic cuckoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    624
    Thanks for all the pics, Sepia!
    I sort of expected more facial expressions from Janice. I like her craziness, and in these pictures I don't really see it. Tyra has way more expressions, especially with her eyes. But she is so full of herself, her new show is a disgrace.

  6. #466
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Which I think is a contradiction of terms because "supermodel", to me, implies renowned fame from within the fashion industry and without. Janice would be a top model because she was a successful model and a prototype for the supermodel that came along right after her career ended, IMO.
    Yeah, I agree. I think I'd consider a top model rather than supermodel.

  7. #467
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    google patty hansen; she married Keith Richards of the Rolling stones and Jerry Hall married Mick Jagger of the rolling stones. supermodels; supergroupies!
    Sorry littlecat, I'm part of the rap generation. I don't know them unless I see them on TV. I know who Keith Richards (sounds familiar) is and Mick Jagger (the guy with the lips, right?).

  8. #468
    FORT Fogey sepia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    google patty hansen; she married Keith Richards of the Rolling stones and Jerry Hall married Mick Jagger of the rolling stones. supermodels; supergroupies!
    Hmm, and Iman married David Bowie; Janice's relationships with all those stars ... I guess it makes sense, in a way. Supermodels were sort of like rock stars, but used fashion instead of music.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

  9. #469
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Sorry littlecat, I'm part of the rap generation. I don't know them unless I see them on TV. I know who Keith Richards (sounds familiar) is and Mick Jagger (the guy with the lips, right?).

    Hey play to your strengths!

  10. #470
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Hmm, and Iman married David Bowie; Janice's relationships with all those stars ... I guess it makes sense, in a way. Supermodels were sort of like rock stars, but used fashion instead of music.

    and Kimora Lee Simmons married Russell Simmons, and that guy from the White Stripes dumped Renee Zellweger and knocked up Karen Elson. I am sure the list is a lot longer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.