Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

My sister loooves Charm, I hope she watched it so she can tell me all about it.

So tell me, is Janice a terrible actress?

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    So tell me, is Janice a terrible actress?
    She was ok; she was only on for like a minute. She just had to fake cry because she was supposed to be Paige in disguise at her own wake. Paige wanted a celebrity at her wake so she pretended to be Janice Dickonson. If you haven't watched Charmed, then what I just said would've made no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kimothy
    She was ok; she was only on for like a minute. She just had to fake cry because she was supposed to be Paige in disguise at her own wake. Paige wanted a celebrity at her wake so she pretended to be Janice Dickonson. If you haven't watched Charmed, then what I just said would've made no sense at all.

I've watch a few episodes with my sister like once in a blue moon (for boredom) and I know Rose McGowan (spelling?) plays Paige's character. I kinda understand...

Good to see Janice gettin' some work!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Heh, she had to pretend to cry and to be surprised when the other 'Charmed Ones' dragged her away for a short confrontation. She strutted in the scene, and one of the Charmed ones was like "What is Janice Dickinson doing here?" and Janice had to give a "Do you know who I am?" line. Brilliant.

She towered over the actresses abit though, and she's *so* toned and tanned.. for her age especially. Her face was good there too and in general I felt like she did a good job, though it was a short scene. She didn't overact or throw a hissy fit and in fact came off with a bit of class.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I've watch a few episodes with my sister like once in a blue moon (for boredom) and I know Rose McGowan (spelling?) plays Paige's character. I kinda understand...

Good to see Janice gettin' some work!
    Oh wow... you just named one of Charmed episode title... Once in a blue moon... LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    Heh, she had to pretend to cry and to be surprised when the other 'Charmed Ones' dragged her away for a short confrontation. She strutted in the scene, and one of the Charmed ones was like "What is Janice Dickinson doing here?" and Janice had to give a "Do you know who I am?" line. Brilliant.

She towered over the actresses abit though, and she's *so* toned and tanned.. for her age especially. Her face was good there too and in general I felt like she did a good job, though it was a short scene. She didn't overact or throw a hissy fit and in fact came off with a bit of class.
    Me loves me some Janice , does anybody have any pictures/caps of Janice in the episode??

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Geezs! uploading pics are hard! This is from the ANTM website.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"President of Judith Ripka jewerly Janice Winter and model Janice Dickinson pose in the front row at the Elise Katz Spring 2006 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios October 17, 2005 in Culver City, California." Link to all pics at GettyImages.

Janice (along with Michelle and Brittany) at the Meghan Spring 2006 show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios on October 20, 2005 in Culver City, California. Link to all pics at GettyImages.