Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Twiggy's awesome! Just kidding, she just sat there and was like "I like your face, Great body!" and stuff, and I was like, "Are you kidding me?" I miss Janice though

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I liked Twiggy. I guess I am burned out on Janice a bit after Surreal life so I am okay so far. Not missing her yet.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

FORT Fanatic
    I liked Twiggy too but she is no janice at all. I think the girls will make up for janice's departure in good tv drama. Also i think miss j might be the one who starts to give the hard critiques. only time will tell i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou
    I hope it doesn't turn into the other versions Top Model, both Britain's and Austrailia's next top model has 4 nice judges and it makes for really boring tv when all the judges like the photo and have pretty much nothing bad to say. I'm gonna miss Janice
    DeeYou, that's because the Australia's Next Top Model photos were ALWAYS good! Surprisingly, if I was a judge, I wouldn't say nothin' bad either, the girls on that show took amazing photos maybe because they hired actual photographers and there were actual photoshoots!

I like Twiggy but she's no Janice... I really really really miss Janice alot on this show but I hear she's coming back to guest judge or something.

Janice also made comments such as: "I didn't leave the show, I'm just not a judge no more", she also confirms that she has been "fired from ANTM" and this is what she has to say about Twiggy in a interview on RadarOnline.com
    I made the show number one in 52 countries. And then I got the sack, and the UPN executives replaced me with Twiggy. No one in America knows who Twiggy is. There’s no way anyone could fill my shoes. There’s no way.

aga
    FORTified
    I agree with TheCollegeD that Miss J is supposed to bring the edge that Janice brought. Also, in the past couple of cycles Mother Tyra has also up her snark quotient.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I can't quite make a comment about Twiggy yet, she's nice toward the girls during the elimination but then while deliberating Twiggy switches the tactics. I'll have to wait for the second or the third episode to make a final judgment.

I made the show number one in 52 countries. And then I got the sack, and the UPN executives replaced me with Twiggy. No one in America knows who Twiggy is. There’s no way anyone could fill my shoes. There’s no way.
    hahaha, i LOVE janice

maybe she'll be back for cycle 6..

(i know, it's not going to happen... )

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    To me, though some of that eye-rolling and face scrunching can be harsh, apart from her words, there are moments when her sincere concern for the girls shine thru and those glimpses are pretty awesome. Her honesty sometimes comes across as a heartfelt comment, and when she comforts the girls telling them 'sweetie.. blah blah', I just though it sounded genuine and not lip service, like she really feels for their frustrations even though she sets the bar high for them. When Tyra does it... it sometimes gets patronising.

I miss Janice...

Laugh it up, fuzzball! Jedi*Janie's Avatar
    on the september 28th episode James St. James will make a guest appearance and be the guest judge, so HOPEFULLY he will bring some life to this otherwise DULL panel. I miss Janice because the girls really do need those harsh critiques, not just "this doesn't do it for me." *PUKE*

For those wondering:

'James St. James is a former club kid of the Manhattan club scene in the late 1980s/early 1990s and the author of Disco Bloodbath (now published under the title Party Monster). He was notorious for a lifestyle of excess that included constant drug use, partying, and bizarre costumes.'

If you don't know who he is, go watch the party monster documentary (not the film!) It's an amazing documentary and he's really cool, exactly what ANTM needs. Very flamboyant/crazy/tripped out.

(he's not always in costume, but in the 80s that was the club kids 'thing')