Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm sure she has, but cosmetic surgery aside... does anyone else think that she has toned it down this season? She seemed a lot nicer last episode.

I personally find her fabulous and wished that she had a bigger role in this series. Her off the cuff remarks are hilarious!

I saw her on Dr.Phil some time ago, she said that she couden't stop whit the shots she had every month, to make her look young, she was afraid to look old...
    She altso said that she had alot of surgerys when she still was a model, because of all the pressure...But she still looks fabulous though...

aside from botox on her fac,e im pretty sure she had a facelift as well. if you look at the older photos of her and compare them to the photos of her today, her face looks very different and more "pulled" in the more recent photos.

I think she has been very open about having surgery done....I think she had a brow lift for sure and other stuff I can't really remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    aside from botox on her fac,e im pretty sure she had a facelift as well. if you look at the older photos of her and compare them to the photos of her today, her face looks very different and more "pulled" in the more recent photos.
    I agree with you. She looks great, but it looks like more than botox to me. Perhaps, a recent facelift. And from the shots of her early modeling days and now, it looks like there was at least one brow lift (but she looked like that during the last session, too).

I think she's fabulous, not tactful or subtle, but fabulous. If you want a real assessment, she's going to give it. Which probably is doing these women on the show a big favor.

I personally think she doesn't need an of those surgeries she's done.

Haha wow, this is a complete 180 since last season. Last season we really didn't like her at all. I didn't get to see the season opener. I hope they do like last season and play last weeks before this weeks...

Anyone know?

Well it seems this week they won't. It seems they show the encore on wednesday. Then the new one on the following tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by fooB
    Haha wow, this is a complete 180 since last season. Last season we really didn't like her at all.

I sort of felt the same way about her last season (she'll tell it like it is but not pull any punches).

Last season, all I noticed about her forays into plastic surgery were her very "surprised" eyebrows. This season, she seems to have, hmmm, gotten younger? It reminds me a bit of the movie Brazil...
    Shaken, not stirred.

I don't think she looks good at all. But she makes me laugh