Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

FORT Fogey
    Aside from the fact that I want to look at Janice. I don't want to look at some ugly bitch from the Apprentice and a former child actor...

Janice is going to rock on the sureal life. And, she's hot for an older lady. I find her more attractive than some of the models. Well, actually most. I would date her. Definately dateable.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Any thoughts on who Janice's favourite girl might be this season? She's always been very outspoken about who she's rooting for - Elyse and Shannon in cycle 1, Mercedes in cycle 2 and Amanda in cycle 3. From what I've gathered so far she seems to be a big fan of Lluvy, which makes me very happy.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

She's been awfully quiet this time around. Aside from some comments about Lluvy, I can't remember her saying much about anyone else. Since I don't think Lluvy will make it past another couple of rounds, I wonder who will become the favorite after thatů

I would guess Rebecca, but that's just off the top of my head.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    Any thoughts on who Janice's favourite girl might be this season? She's always been very outspoken about who she's rooting for - Elyse and Shannon in cycle 1, Mercedes in cycle 2 and Amanda in cycle 3. From what I've gathered so far she seems to be a big fan of Lluvy, which makes me very happy.

My sense is that the favorite of all the judges is Keenyah. I don't think she is going to win the competition, simply because from what we've seen she does not have that 'girl-next-door,' relatable quality that Nigel in a recent interview* said they are looking for. However, Keenyah has taken outstanding pictures; she is clearly a natural and the judges have intimated they are oh-so-aware of that. For that reason I believe that they will be sure to place her in the top three, and will set her up nicely with a top agency, like what happened with Yaya. Yaya and Keenyah are in a similar boat in terms of the judges; the judges felt Yaya to be more truly modelesque than Eva, but Eva had the requisite personality.

An additional reason I think Keenyah is their favorite is that last episode, Keenyah wore the ANTM tank to judging and when she was called for evaluation Tyra said, "Are you sending us subliminal messages, wearing that shirt?" Keenyah smiled and replied, "Just think about it." It went over well with the judges. I suspect if another, less loved contestant had done the same thing, the judges likely would not have mentioned it, or would have mentioned it and then grown silent and dismissive, signifying that they're thinking, "In your dreams, dearie" while trying not to betray this thought in their body expressions.

I honestly don't think Lluvy is anyone's favorite. They've kept her this far, I believe, because her look is different and there is a chance it might photograph well...which it has not done thus far excepting maybe the 1-800-FLOWERS photo. With her kind of look, however, she needs to pack a big persona behind it if it is to translate well into pictures. Otherwise she just looks homely. And while Lluvy is Llovely, her personality lacks that requisite unique edge, that va-voom. The judges perhaps hope she'll pull something like that out of her, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

*Sorry, I can't remember where I read this and have no time to search.

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    Janice does love Michelle; she defended her alien picture, including the squinty eyes and short neck, and she was so nice to Michelle last week, too!

janice

I heard Janice is going to be on the next "Surreal Life." Is there any truth to this?

If you check the Surreal Life forum, you'll find that yes, there is truth to it.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl

I think Yaya was also a BIG favorite of Janis...when all the judges were downing her attitude she would jump to her defense very quickly. She said she was very elegant.

I think its too early to tell now. She REALLY likes Michelle actually. But that may change.