Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

When she was doing promo for her book she said she:
    slept with sly Stallone,jack Nicholson,warren beatty,at least one female.
    she said she co wrote gia, which was a lie.
    she said the coined the phrase supermodel because during a shoot with some has been famous photographer he told her 'he didn't see how she did it all' (so many shoots,shows) and she said she told him 'because i'm a supermodel' and he started calling all of his clients super models from then on, and when he shot for an issue of vogue, he used the word and the published it on the cover.
    ANTM 4 FAVS: MichelleBrittany

I think I read in Us magazine last week that Janice claimed she and Jon Lovitz are an item. Her nickname for him: Big D**k!

FORT Fogey

Janice Dickinson

So, there isn't a thread on her yet.

Janice will be appearing on Season 5 of the Surreal Life. Can't wait!

OMG you cannot be serious?! I loathe the surreal life.

No Way!!!!!!!!! Why???????????????
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

giz
    RE-watching last night I noticed Janice has great arms! Way to keep in shape!

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny
    No Way!!!!!!!!! Why???????????????
    Easy money!

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    I like Janice, I actually think she really cares about the girls. And what is wrong with the Surreal Life, it is a show where older sometimes-very little known, funny celebrities interact, nothing wrong with that!
    Ich liebe dich!

giz
    On Elyse's blog I read that Adrianne got paid (I think) $50,000 for only a week's work. However, Janice is bigger than Adrianne so it seems a step down (if not financially). She really cracked me up last night with her expression when Tyra said "a larger than life personality worked for you Janice" and she said "didn't it now?"

FORT Fogey
    I don't see anything wrong with Janice taking on the Surreal Life either. Its a bit unexpected, but if I were in Janice's situation I'd take the $50,000 too, for a weeks work. And personally, I love the Surreal Life (Charo's moments in Alcatraz were among the most amusing things I've ever seen) and can't wait to see Janice duke it out with Omarosa. I don't really think its a step down. Given ANTM's half baked premise, its more of a lateral.