Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Is that her real license?

I'm not sure but I think it's probably real. It was in Star Magazine along with an interview Janice did. She said she's going out with Jon Lovitz. Okay, I just read over that last sentence I typed and now I'm not so sure.

That would be her to strike a pose like that for a driver's license.

i like janices choice of clothing though
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Cute avatar, coftia.

I think that Tyra & Yoanna pic has become the Pandora's Box of funny avatars.

lmao thanks! u two are my idols hahaa
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Anyone interested in getting a glimpse of Janice under the knife, ET is having a little segment tonight on her most recent facelift.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    I saw Janice on The O'Reilly Factor last week. Her interview was probably five minutes or so. She looked great - attractive, but also sober. But very much her sassy self. She insisted that she has never had a brow lift, and that the recent face lift was the first. She said the reason for the boob job was so she could "fill out the dresses" she was asked to model. Bill O'Reilly asked her why she had the work done, and she answered that it was to preserve her career. He asked whether Tyra was surgically enhanced, and she just shook her head, laughed, and said, "Not gonna go there! The lady's my boss!" She did seem to indicate that she will be back for ANTM 3.

All in all, it was a good interview.
    Interesting, I just saw Janice on ET, and they were covering her surgery, in which she states that she had had previous face work done when she was 32. Here, let me show you what ET Online has to say-

"Inside Janice Dickinson's Facelift

May 13, 2004

The never-shy JANICE DICKINSON, best known as the sassy judge on the hit show "America's Next Top Model" and as one of the world's first supermodels, allows ET inside her emotion-filled facelift surgery from start to finish and gives us a first-person account of the ups and downs of the risky procedure.

"I'm 49 years old and I'll be 50 next year," she says pre-operation. "I consider plastic surgery important because I'm in front of the camera, I still model, and, quite frankly, I was noticing my skin looking like a turkey wobbler. I'm just trying to hang on to what I got."

The brunette stunner, who has already gotten breast implants, gets a forehead lift, upper eyelid surgery, lower eyelid surgery, facelift, a chemical peel to her eyelids for wrinkles, and fat grafting for the face. And although she spent three years researching her plastic surgeon, she says she's still a little edgy. "I get nervous," she says. "I get nervous before I go to court, I get nervous before I go to the dentist, so yes, I'm nervous!"

Dickinson's surgery goes off without a hitch but she admits she was a bit moody when she woke up. "When I came out of anesthesia -- because I was an abused child -- I had a tremendous panic attack. But the nurses soothed me and calmed me down."

As we tag along with Dickinson to her follow-up appointments (one is eight days after the surgery and the second is a full two weeks later), she expresses how eager she is to get her staples and stitches removed.

"I'm so excited about getting these stitches out," she says. "I've had the most up, down, sideways, backwards eight days in my life." But Dickinson is thrilled when she finally looks in the mirror. "I feel like a 35-year-old instead of a 49-year-old! I just feel so different."

And the author of Everything About Me Is Fake ... And I'm Perfect, believes everyone should feel comfortable with cosmetic surgery and that it's nothing to be ashamed of.

"I'm here to let people know that plastic surgery is not taboo," Dickinson says. "It should be known for the betterment of mankind ... there's a society taboo against plastic surgery. But that's society's problem -- not mine."

For more on an inside look into Dickinson's plastic surgery, check out tonight's ET!"
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

i'm watching her go under the knife on ET- she looks good for her age i must say- even if its plastic