Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    . But, man, those pictures make we wonder if she's still clean.
    sadly after watching her on Regis and Kelly I don't think so.She seemed pretty manic , random and uncensored.

I think that Janice got so much good out of being on ANTM. She seems to be making and getting the best out of her TV appearances.

NO she did NOT pop her boobie out for the heck of it. Imagine if that were your mom. Not gonna lie here, I deny it.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

I saw Janice on The O'Reilly Factor last week. Her interview was probably five minutes or so. She looked great - attractive, but also sober. But very much her sassy self. She insisted that she has never had a brow lift, and that the recent face lift was the first. She said the reason for the boob job was so she could "fill out the dresses" she was asked to model. Bill O'Reilly asked her why she had the work done, and she answered that it was to preserve her career. He asked whether Tyra was surgically enhanced, and she just shook her head, laughed, and said, "Not gonna go there! The lady's my boss!" She did seem to indicate that she will be back for ANTM 3.

All in all, it was a good interview.

jasmar

Janis stated that she has not received a brow lift ??? Then I really am the Queen of England.
    And the work was done to preserve her career ? WHAT career? the "Simon wanna-be" act is old. I thought the show was fun to watch until she opened her mouth.
    We are around the same age,so I remember her hay days in the modeling world......ho hum at best , there are so many more people who have remained current and active in the feild of glamour, she is not one of them. He 15 minutes were 25 years ago.
    And tyra is blessed with the ageless gene. She won't need a tune up until 2025

tyra's mother looks great for her age as well- those are some incredible genes

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    And tyra is blessed with the ageless gene. She won't need a tune up until 2025
    No kidding! She looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    She (Janice) insisted that she has never had a brow lift, and that the recent face lift was the first. She said the reason for the boob job was so she could "fill out the dresses" she was asked to model.
    Yeah, and Michael Jackson's only had ONE nose job, too!

An interesting piece of ID:
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's the sexiest driver's licence picture I've ever seen. I can just imagine Janice at the DMV, insisting that her picture turn out perfect.
    Last edited by Salome; 05-07-2004 at 11:22 PM.